No announcement yet.

As of 7/18/2018 who is the bigger draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman easy.

Especially considering he is now coming off a KO win.

A hypothetical Canelo/Pacman ppv outsells Canelo/GGG 1 or 2.

Comment

Not even close

Comment

I truly don't know. Pac has been tanking, while Golovkin is on the upswing getting huge exposure... Gun to my head, I'll take Golovkin. The only reason this is even a discussion is that pac scored his first ko in a decade.

Comment

Why do you even care? You don't like either of them and trash them both all the time. Pacquiao is still a huge draw and that's why everyone wants to fight him. Pacquiao is the best known and most famous boxer fighting today. GGG is well known now be nothing like Pacquiao who is a legend. It depends somewhat on their opponent but overall Pacquiao is the bigger draw.

Comment

Well you can only go by current numbers, so it clearly has to be golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              If he couldn't sell out a smaller Stub Hub what makes u think he would have sold at the Forum or Staple Center?
              Personally I think it's a much better venue. I went to the Berchelt/Miura and Joe Smith/Barrera fight and the forum was noticeably more packed. Indoor, more comfortable seats, and didn't have to deal with extreme weather swings. Stub hub was hot as hell in the afternoon and then bone chilling at night when GGG walked in.

I think they also did a poor job from a pricing stand point for the GGG fight. Tickets were way over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                Personally I think it's a much better venue. I went to the Berchelt/Miura and Joe Smith/Barrera fight and the forum was noticeably more packed. Indoor, more comfortable seats, and didn't have to deal with extreme weather swings. Stub hub was hot as hell in the afternoon and then bone chilling at night when GGG walked in.

I think they also did a poor job from a pricing stand point for the GGG fight. Tickets were way over priced.
                I've been to all those for fights, we rented a suite at Stub Hub before and we paid around $1200 for 20 people. $100+ for bleacher seats for the GGG fight were way too much. If it was Canelo, they would have sold but not for GGG.

Comment

It depends on where it is I suppose but overall Manny is a bigger draw in more places, in my opinion. If he had never spoken up for his religion a few years back and lost half of his liberal hypocrite fan base, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Comment

Working...
                  X