Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to put their hand up after AJ/Wilder 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some sensible posts in this thread. It's quite refreshing given the subject.

I've always thought AJ wins this. Cannot just dismiss DW though. If he manages to connect, then AJ may go to sleep.
    Still going with AJ. I feel he's too strong with better all round ability. Better pedigree and CV.

Sometimes counts for nothing however.

Comment

I have always said AJ by KO. If I'm wrong I will admit it no problem.

Comment

I posted after AJ vs Parker that if he fights like that he'll get KO'd by Wilder and I believe that still. However, I also believe he'll turn back the old AJ and go for broke. This isn't a learning fight, it's THE fight.

Kill or be killed for both guys.

Comment

I will if it doesn't go like I said

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            NSB is split into two pretty distinct camps - those who insist AJ will blow Wilder away, and those who insist the opposite. And within those Camps, are people who are so steadfast in their opinion, they have backed themselves into a corner with nowhere to go.

Barring a Canelo/GGG-type draw (which was a thinly veiled business decision to secure future revenue), one of these Camps is going to get blown apart.

Question is, who is going to be here to put their hand up and say they were wrong?
            I will. Everyone knows I think Wilder is a bum and don't give him anything more than a puncher's chance to beat AJ. If he wins I will admit I was wrong about him.

Comment

I think most fans of either will admit to the chance that their guy will lose, but some people have been going so long and have been so steadfast about it they have to expect ridicule it they are wrong.

Comment

I've no problems admitting when i get a pick wrong. It's all part of the fun at the end of the day. It doesn't really matter. Plenty of so called experts and pro fighters pick wrong all the time.

My money is on Wilder, simply because he has a knack of finding a home for his right hand, despite what you think of his boxing ability. I think he'll find Joshua quite easily. I dunno, i just don't think it's a good style for AJ. Just my opinion. If AJ wins, then fair play. There's a good chance he will win and i'll be wrong. It's not really a big deal.

I never understood why people get hung up for a long time about who wins or loses. I love boxing but really it's not that important to me who wins, it's just a sport that i enjoy. As long as we get the best fighting the best and they give it their all, that's good enough for me.
                Last edited by TheBigLug; 06-12-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X