Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs Brandon Rios in Cowboy Stadium?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Brandon Rios in Cowboy Stadium?

According to ESPN, since Rios and JMM failed to land the big fights they wanted, it could unite them in the ring.

Interesting fight, Rios aggressive style vs JMM's master counter punching. They are trying to do it in Cowboys Stadium which would be a huge venue but with the Mexican fan base in Texas it could sell.

Interesting.

Hope this gets made.

Comment

Thats a good fight to have on cinco de mayo

Comment

Rios may be too much for the old warrior at this point.

Hell of a fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          According to ESPN, since Rios and JMM failed to land the big fights they wanted, it could unite them in the ring.

Interesting fight, Rios aggressive style vs JMM's master counter punching. They are trying to do it in Cowboys Stadium which would be a huge venue but with the Mexican fan base in Texas it could sell.
          I'm going to Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

My bad son I just made the same thread hahaha.........can't wait for this fight......damn imma be hella confused on who to back the old proven experienced kat or the new hungry lion......

Comment

I would watch it.

Comment

I'd buy this on PPV, no doubt. Great fight.

Think Rios might be too much counting out Marquez is just foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
                  My bad son I just made the same thread hahaha.........can't wait for this fight......damn imma be hella confused on who to back the old proven experienced kat or the new hungry lion......
                  If the same JMM that showed up against Pac in his last fight shows up, I think he beats Rios.

Comment

Would gladly pay PPV money for this fight.

Talk about fight of the decade contender.

Comment

Working...
                    X