Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Dumb azzz I already proved you wrong about numerous false numbers you threw out like that Floyd made 50M in the Oscar fight (no he did not!) LMAO Floyd sold EXACTLY 900K PPVs combine BEFORE he fought Oscar at age 30. Canelo has ALREADY sold over 8M PPVs by age 28. What's greater 900K or 8M? Floyd didn't sell a combined 8M PPVs until he was 34 years old. Floyd didn't generate the combined earnings that Canelo has already done by 28 until his late 30's. You keep saying 28 and 30 is not much difference but it's really 28 to 34 or 28 to 36 to compare how old Floyd was when he sold as many PPVs as Canelo or generated as much money as Canelo. I'll ask you again how old was Floyd when he got his first 50M single fight check? Canelo did that by 27.

true

but the momentum toward the end of his career peaked PHENOMENALLY

banking $275mil for Pacquiao, and $200mil for McGregor

time will tell if Canelo's peak soars that high

can't see it

Canelo has made his way through volume of fights for his age..... Floyd still has those record breaking gates/PPV sales which were mental

Comment

• Mayweather needs to go away!

Comment

• did Canelo call out McGregor for a boxing fight? YES (how's that for hypocrisy?)

did Canelo get washed 12 rounds to ZERO by a past prime old Floyd in 2013? YES (rematch for what?)

why is Canelo, a MW champ about to fight at SMW calling out a 42 year old WW who has never weighed more than 150 in any fight? can you say coward?

if he's focused on legacy he would call out young lions like Charlo or Benavidez at 168. he would want to face Jacobs. hop off Floyd's dxck. embrace and accept that L, it made him a better fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Dumb azzz I already proved you wrong about numerous false numbers you threw out like that Floyd made 50M in the Oscar fight (no he did not!) LMAO Floyd sold EXACTLY 900K PPVs combine BEFORE he fought Oscar at age 30. Canelo has ALREADY sold over 8M PPVs by age 28. What's greater 900K or 8M? Floyd didn't sell a combined 8M PPVs until he was 34 years old. Floyd didn't generate the combined earnings that Canelo has already done by 28 until his late 30's. You keep saying 28 and 30 is not much difference but it's really 28 to 34 or 28 to 36 to compare how old Floyd was when he sold as many PPVs as Canelo or generated as much money as Canelo. I'll ask you again how old was Floyd when he got his first 50M single fight check? Canelo did that by 27.
          You didn't prove anything because you don't even know what your talking about I never said Floyd made 50 million for Oscar I said he made 60 million for Oscar and hatton in garuantees not including the back end money you don't even know wth Floyd made yourself you don't even know what Canelo has truly made you talking about ppv sales lol but what was canelos garuantee for the GGG fight?? Add that up. Both of them. Only one putting out false numbers is you, typical Canelo nut hugger
          Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-18-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Everything Floyd said is 100% Facts.. what is there to really debate here? Floyd was old and past prime in 2013 and Canelo won a sum total of ZERO rounds. rematch for what? a second fight between them would be more worthless than the third Bradley-Pacquiao fight.

and how is Floyd hurting boxing? as soon as Floyd beat Conor both Oscar and Canelo were also calling out McGregor for a boxing match. even Pacquiao joined in and wanted to fight Conor. so how did Floyd hurt boxing?

at 42 years old if Canelo beats Floyd now it means absolutely nothing.

there is nothing Canelo can do. Floyd will forever be his father in the boxing ring.
            Floyd beat a 22 yr green canelo and it would be similar to him beating a 42 yr old past his best Floyd.

Basically neither guy would have been at their best when they lost.

Those are the facts.

Comment

• Floyd/Canelo II would only end in excuses

it is the only possible result

he old doe..... or, he drained doe

I would rather Floyd fight Kebab or Pac

I don't see the problem with May/Pac II, like everyone else does

it would be an event-type-fight..... nobody is saying those guys are still the best

somebody would sure as hell pull some belt of of their ass, if thats what y'all need

Comment

• How much money had Floyd made in his career when he was Canelo's age?

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  How much money had Floyd made in his career when he was Canelo's age?
                  This

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Floyd beat a 22 yr green canelo and it would be similar to him beating a 42 yr old past his best Floyd.

Basically neither guy would have been at their best when they lost.

Those are the facts.
                    If you turned pro at 16 been fighting for 8 years and had over 40 fights your not green at 23 maybe haven't had as many top tier fights as Floyd but not green in that case Hearns must of been green at 22 vs SRL but no one made that excuse for him. Canelo basically got the same traeatment everyone else did who fought Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      How much money had Floyd made in his career when he was Canelo's age?
                      What was canelos garuantee for GGG 1 and GGG 2???

And say 31 and 28 are roughly the same age range and you don't wanna go there.
                      Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-18-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X