Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    My guess is Bob is joking. The over paying of Crawford once he heard Al got deals with SHo and Fox, over a year before Crawford's contract was set to expire, shows he is more worried about Al then he lets on.
    Good catch....

Comment

Originally Posted by Terrell1555
      This old crook is so jealous of Al Haymon!

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      lol u obviously didn't read the article
      You obviously kept taking your girl back after she kept on cheating on you....LMMFAO! (Meaning bob has lied to us many times but you keep believing him)

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
        Haymon is controlling these morons who are getting ripped off by Haymon. Unfair but that is plantation living for morons.
        But he's making sure his fighters get more than what any other promoter pay their fighters. So why are you shetting on Al & not the rest of those promoters??

Comment

This is what De La Hoya lacks. Arum has his dirt but hes got charisma which is somethin I think you need as a promoter. De La Hoya is corny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Arum is such an ass. Boxing will be better off when he's gone.

LOL bro he is just joking around.

Comment

Haymon used to come to fights. You can see him in the crowd during the Martinez Williams rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Does anyone actually take this lying Serpent seriously? Other than his fellow Serpents in the Media, the guy is a parasite.

Crawford would take a beating against Spence, and he knows it. Crawford is the only fighter he has left.
                Too bad Spence isn't a confident as you seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  But he's making sure his fighters get more than what any other promoter pay their fighters. So why are you shetting on Al & not the rest of those promoters??
                  Once again not true but you are consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    sure, but..... one of the MANY ridiculous excuses Arum used to kill a possible Pac/May negotiation was..... nobody knows who is representing Mayweather

he actually said that, and he was serious
                    The negotiations were tough because Bob and Floyd didn't like one another, that was common knowledge.

Today it's common knowledge that Bob actually likes and respects Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      Does anyone actually take this lying Serpent seriously? Other than his fellow Serpents in the Media, the guy is a parasite.

Crawford would take a beating against Spence, and he knows it. Crawford is the only fighter he has left.
                      "I am DYING, Maximus.
                      When a man sees his end he needs to know there was a purpose to his life.
                      How will I be remembered?..."

Comment

Working...
                      X