Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: Nobody With An Alter Ego Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t believe either guy is afraid. To suggest that is just pure foolishness or fanaticalism.

I see it going one of two ways. Either Wilder will get him out of there within 5... Or Fury outboxes him to an easy UD or possible late stoppage, depending on how much swinging Wilder does.

I don’t think Fury is cashing out, and I don’t believe Wilder is doing this because he thinks it will be easy. Fury looked good in his last fight despite not getting the KO, but he got the rounds which is more valuable. Both guys present potential style problems for the other. Fury will need to at least get respect with his counters, and Wilder won’t be able to just one punch KO him. He’d have to break him down.

Wilder is understandably the favorite, but that means nothing on fight night. The guy with the better game plan will win.

50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
      Wow! You described what I was thinking perfectly. Could not have said it better myself. Props and Respect Sir.
      Thanks man, I'm glad one person could vibe with what I'm saying. Respect to you as well brother.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Well he stopped 19 opponents by outboxing them. He beat Wlad. He beat Chisora twice who just beat Takam. His sparring partners say he is the talented one..
        Furys self confidence is infectious also. He went to America and beat Cunningham. Lots of things to think highly of Fury.
        Okay, saw the Wlad, Chisora, Takam and Cunningham fights. Those fights are apparently why this guy is s budding ATG. Thought I missed a great performance somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          So you buy into that Wilder b.s.? Seems kinda strange, IMO. Have you seen him if he gets a fighter in trouble? The most wacko insane flailing windmill circus I've ever seen in 50+ years of watching and participating in the sport. I've seen amateur street brawlers on Youtube with better finishing skills.
          Agreed! His 39 KOs out of 40 fights is padded! Youtube brawlers are the best finishers ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            That’s a vivid imagination you have there
            Well if you listen closely you would hear Wilder say...my god vs your god. He may have been provoking Tyson, but Tyson got all hot under the collar
            Last edited by megh50; 10-11-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              I think your just saying what you want to see here, the mind is a very powerful tool.
              Well, when Tyson says he knows Wilder's sort and he's defeated them a thousand times, he is referring to the old gypsy religion, where the belief system involves chanelling and conjuring up spirits. Since his conversion, he has shunned that sort of thing, that's why he turned on a dime when he suspected that Wilder was chanelling. If you read about the gypsy religions and romani you'll see what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                the ref AND ortiz totally let wilder off the hook, but ortiz is damn good no matter how old we think he is.
                Based on what? He’s **** he went 12 with Malik Scott and he ****ing barely beat a Dave Allen who had had 6 days notice, I’d put 100 quid on Allen with a full camp knocking him clean out.

Comment

Working...
                X