Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Shock When Golden Boy Called on Canelo-Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    didn't I tell your punk ass don't comment on my post unless it's about getting in a ring? But since you wanna expose yourself to get embarrassed again, allow me to do so. All you Canelo fans do to defend him is deflect to ggg. Vanes was a trash fight and I said so. But at least vanes wasn't gggs plan a. That fight happened because Canelo used peds. This Ricky field hockey guy was Canelos plan a. They backed away from fighting lemieux of all people to take this fight. And if you don't think the plan is to put a lemieux fight on ppv in may you're dumber than I thought. They fought Liam Smith on ppv you clown. And you bought that trash fight depite losing your life savings and wife on a bet gone wrong.
    Vegas has all the good fights even you have to want to come here??? If your soo goid how come ive never heard of you??? I give your mouth an A+

your ALWAYS wrong. Just bet the opposite of who you pick.

Your predictions suk C0CK just like you do. How that GGG by EASY Ko work out for you??? Canelo is the better fighter even an inbreed like you can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Vegas has all the good fights even you have to want to come here??? If your soo goid how come ive never heard of you??? I give your mouth an A+

your ALWAYS wrong. Just bet the opposite of who you pick.

Your predictions suk C0CK just like you do. How that GGG by EASY Ko work out for you??? Canelo is the better fighter even an inbreed like you can see it.
      yeah, but your favorite fighter and human on earth is fighting in ny in December. But let me expose your lies, 1. I never predicted ggg by easy ko. 2.you don't need to have heard of me to get your ass whooped. 3. My predictions suck but you literally admitted that you lost a bet which resulted in your entire life going down the toilet. You lost your wife to a guy who knows how to keep money in his pockets, you lost your home and now live in a room in your mother's home and steal cereal from her cubbard at 2am after letting off 3 straight loads to the Canelo posters that cover your bed room walls. Foh loser.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
        I agree with you on this one.

According to some judges, not even Mayweather could outbox him.
        It was only one bad judge

Comment

I don't like this fight either, but I'll give him a pass after fighting GGG. Besides, I'd rather watch Fielding get starched than David "Caveman" Lemieux.

Comment

yeah, but your favorite fighter and human on earth is fighting in ny in December. But let me expose your lies, 1. I never predicted ggg by easy ko. 2.you don't need to have heard of me to get your ass whooped. 3. My predictions suck but you literally admitted that you lost a bet which resulted in your entire life going down the toilet. You lost your wife to a guy who knows how to keep money in his pockets, you lost your home and now live in a room in your mother's home and steal cereal from her cubbard at 2am after letting off 3 straight loads to the Canelo posters that cover your bed room walls. Foh loser.
            I lost to a known cheater. Aint no one scared of you. Your like 99% of the other keyboard warriors. All talk. Your fat ass hasent even seen your feet in YEARS.

Your wrong about ALL the fights and that one would just be another WRONG prediction.

Stick to oprah or what ever fruity sht your into.

And you DID say GGG by tko. At least man up

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Yeah fighting Charlo even if he wins would be a grueling fight and take a lot out of him. Then he would have to fight Canelo in the spring at age 37 in another grueling fight. Forget it.
              GGG's entire career has heen no hopers until Canelo and Jacobs.

Comment

Your all TALk. Again i give your C0ck suking mouth an A+

Fkn ****** you dont EVER back your talk up. I put $$$$ on my predictions because Im not a lil KUNT like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Don't worry, they'll be fighting in May.. the WBC wont count this fight as a voluntary because it's at 168 so they'll give him another go vs Lemiuex at 160.

Then GGG or Charlo in September... time to milk the canelo cash train for GBP....
                  I think this is most likely plan though I don’t see him fighting Charlo next year any way. I think if it isn’t Golovkin in September it might be a guy like Zurdo.

Comment

I don't think Canelo is interested in that bogus title. I remember clearly when he refused to fight for secondary titles when the real champ at 154 was Floyd. I think Lara was the WBA regular, or whatever that **** is, at the time. I remember Canelo wanting to fight Floyd.

Maybe he's auditioning for Callum Smith for a chance at supremacy and all the belts at 168. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense. Canelo might be ambitious enough to try and lock down both divisions. Just speculating..

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      its called moving up in weight and getting another strap in a different division something a certain fighter never dared to do
                      I have no problem with the fight but this is a fake belt. People pushing this belt like it means something is ridiculous.

Who knew all Golovkin had to do was fight a stiff like Fielding for some lame title and that would have been enough for his critics. LOL! Oh brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X