Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy fine. Well played BBBoC, well played...

Comment

hey, how about let's all publicly shame each other until nobody does anything wrong ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I can't believe the reported £100,000 fine from the board here. Is this the biggest fine a boxer has received for misconduct from the BBBoC or perhaps in the world?

I seriously thought that Saunders would be suspended considering his past offences for similar behaviour, it seems I was wrong, but this seems the biggest punishment they could give out barring removing his licence....

Looking forward to the Andrade fight any way.

The British Boxing Board of Control have moved swiftly and decisively by handing Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) a 100,000 fine only a week after charging him with misconduct after a video surfaced in which he mocked a drug addict and tricked her into hitting a passer-by.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        He's lucky he didn't get a drug charge from the law. Here in the states, he would likely have been charged with selling crack and conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          BJS is clearly a bit of a dick but he risks his life for the money he earns, such a large amount shouldn't be taken away for something like that. Also question how much of the 'money going to charity' has a cut taken out of it by various cunts in suits along the way.
          I wouldn't worry about his bank account. He just bought himself a Richard Mille watch. It costs not far off 100k.

Comment

Low life!!!! Hope he gets destroyed in the ring.

Comment

Sometimes a man's face tells everything about his intelligence, or lack thereof. Saunders is such a case.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                He's lucky he didn't get a drug charge from the law. Here in the states, he would likely have been charged with selling crack and conspiracy.
                The police could easily charge him as well, it's currently being investigated.

Comment

Saunders lacks both class and decency but he's smart, and for that reason I hope that he's held accountable and charged with the maximum.

Comment

Gypsy humor is a little rough around the edges. At least the 100k will go to a good cause helping the ex fighters. I'm sure Billy regrets it and he is man enough to admit his mistake.

Comment

What happens if a boxer just says fück it and refuses to pay? I'm assuming they lose their boxing license, but is that it?

Comment

Working...
                      X