Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Receives Medical Clearance For December Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I wonder if GGG will be cleared soon or did he take too much of an ass whooping?
    nope the guy he fought him was on roids so how is that a ass whopping?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      It'll be against lemieux and then Charlo will become the new "Boogeyman" of the division. Every high risk low reward guy is a Boogeyman til they aint. As of right now I'd favor Canelo against Charlo. He's too skilled and has an iron chin. Charlo just has size we know nothing about his chin since he has fought virtually nobody. His best win being a life and death sd against shop worn trout
      Sad but true

Comment

Canelo missed a payday due to some tainted Mexican street tacos.
        He’ll make that up easily since whoever he fights won’t demand much money.
        I guess Charlo is the next guy Canelo’s haters will try and hype up before Canelo lays that ass whipping on him. Charlo doesn’t have anything for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
          Who has Charlo beat? A 46 year old K-9?
          Lol right? He’s going to duck some random guy who I’m not even sure if he knows exists.

He’s literally fought the best 147, 154, and 160 fighter of the last decade. I’m sure it’s keeping him up at night. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            Clueless. Lemieux fought on ggg Canella undercard won big promoted by golden boy Canellas promoter no d punching bag Charlo athletic better d younger Lemieux def
            ......what?

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
              the red head roid abuser is back
              GGG is that you? Stop trolling and take the L like a man.

Comment

Respect to Canelo if he don't wait 4years to fight Charlo.

Comment

Lemieux is a good stopgap as most other guys won't be available for December.

Comment

I think we see Canelo vs. Lemieux on ESPN! I think Oscar and Arum will keep it going! I wouldn't mind seeing Linares vs. Ramirez or Linares vs. Lomachenko II!

Comment

Canelo is livening up a division that's been weak and unremarkable for almost a decade. Kudos to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X