If you were a dictator.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i will make bacon mandatory with every meal served in restaurants
    Now that sounds like something that would seriously improve the world.

Comment

ive always said if i ran for office my main policy would be 'can work, will work', trust me youd have to have no arms and no legs to get a penny of money from me, even then you could probably do some work at the call centre. i'd be the freeloaders worst nightmare, they can get off their scrounging arses and do some work for a change. also think prison gdp spending is around 1 percent at the moment, i'd be looking to up that to at least 20 percent, maybe more. get the scum off the street and locked up,let the civilised folk live their lives in peace free from crime. i can promise you there would be noone getting a slap on the wrist or a light sentence if theyve done a serious crime, they'll be getting locked up and wont be seeing daylight for a long time. and the type of jails i'd run wouldnt be some holiday camp, once (if) they get out they wont be committing another crime i can tell you that much. in regards to terrorism/extremism it would be a hardline policy, any sort of hate speech and youre getting thrown in the sea, if you cant swim then tough ****, should have learnt that instead of learning the quran

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Immigration - Global economy, do more of it.

Terrorism - go after the money men and donators.

Religion - Why have a policy about beliefs!

I would increase the number of bank holidays.
        It's your country, you are the ruler, if you don't want to change religion, that's fine by me,it's your own utopia, create as you see fit

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          all I know is weed and prostitution will be legalized nationwide, no official religion, do your own thing as long as you are a productive member of society
          that country already exist, the netherlands))
          Only difference is they still have christianity as their official religion

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            What would be your policy in terms of
            immigration
            terrorism
            religion
            and other important topics i did not mention..
            1. Immigration- I don't care about color or race, just as long they speak passable English and work.

2. Zero tolerance for terrorism. They get stoned to death.

3. Religion- People can practice whatever they want, but religion will have no influence on government.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              that country already exist, the netherlands))
              Only difference is they still have christianity as their official religion
              gotta love the dutch

Comment

I would freeze immigration , The United States is becoming over populated . Jobs will be scarce if people keep pouring in . Housing will increase which will put many from owing homes. Just think in the future there will be 500 people applying for one job .

Comment

I’d eliminate my enemies, surround myself with men who feared and respected me. I gave the people just enough.

Comment

In terms of immigration...
                    Mandatory defence training then 1 years military service fighting the country from which you came. If you were persecuted and hated it enough to risk your life getting out...we will provide you with the tools to exact your revenge. Then one day you can go back home and live in peace and leave us the funk alone.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Immigration - moderate, not as strict as OZ but not as lax as the UK. you have to at least attempt to learn the language, and integrate into the community.
                      Terrorism - No troops will be sent overseas, which ironically increases the risk of terrorist attacks on our land.
                      Religion - Official Religion of my republic will be Rastafari. all other religions have to pay large amounts of tax.

Free weed, health care and University. this will be provided by decriminalizing and taxing all drugs.

National Anthem:

Ah yes. Hail Emperor Haile Selassie, King of kings, Lord of lords. No salt or pork allowed. Actually no meat but fish is allowed.

Comment

Working...
                      X