Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-23-2018, 05:37 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14997 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
Total Points: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Refer to my post above. Crawford won the 135-title from a different promoters fighter, then the best available fight and opponent (Gamboa) was with another promoter and at 140 his 4 titles in 3 fights included fights against boxers of two different promoters (Indongo and Dulorme). He fought exactly what was in the way of preventing him cleaning out 135 and becoming undisputed at 140.

It's hard to bash a guy because the talent pool wasn't to your satisfaction in two separate divisions. That would be akin to bashing GGG for not being a super flyweight.
ive not seen any signs at all that crawfords desperately trying to fight these pbc guys. its hardly as if arum is keeping him on a leash. i think hes quite happy with the guys arum is giving him to fight, and why wouldnt he be? nice easy wins.
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-23-2018, 05:38 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14997 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
Total Points: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
I'm Willing to bet uncle Bob didn't tell Crawford he'll be fighting in-house fights only.
But you said so yourself and I'm with you on this...
I don't believe uncle Bob would block a Crawford fight against any of the top PBC guys.. But it's not only up to him. Peope need to remember that and stop blaming uncle Bob for everything.
And I don't even like that old punk motherfuccer uncle Bob but I'm just keeping it real here!
yeah i think if there was enough pressure put on him from both sides then he'd make the fight. at the end of the day promoters work for the fighters, and if they didnt then fighters wouldnt sign with them in the future.
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:54 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3296 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,113,904.00
Having Canelo's and Bumlovkin's nutsacks in your mouth isn't a good look.. - Nay_Sayer Here you go.  Lose your virginity. - CLUBBER! Here's one since you like to talk about dildo's so much - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madison View Post
yeah i think if there was enough pressure put on him from both sides then he'd make the fight. at the end of the day promoters work for the fighters, and if they didnt then fighters wouldnt sign with them in the future.
I agree. But at the same time both Crawford and Spence wanna get paid good money for this fight. I doubt either one will take the fight for 1-2 million...
So maybe the only way to go is PPV... I would definitely pay a ppv fee to see this fight.
If that's the case the fight does need to build up some...
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:55 PM #84
Dinamita

Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,517,460,376,327,464.00
Total Points: 26,518,684,722,913,560.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmabshir View Post
Mikey Garcia has a b level resume and is overhyped? Holy **** another one of the Lomachenko nut huggers. Get a life kid
Does he not? I'm not hating on either guy, both are elite talents but they just have crap resumes. Nobody is even bringing up Lomachenko bro.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:06 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4360 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,011,006,230,528.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Does he not? I'm not hating on either guy, both are elite talents but they just have crap resumes. Nobody is even bringing up Lomachenko bro.
Lomachenko has an obsessed set of detractors on here. They bring him up all the time in treads and topics that have nothing to do with it. Chalk it up to insecurity I guess.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:09 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
MisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,007,849,296,003,072.00
good poster - jas Respect - theBEASTwithin pretend it's your man crush - Santa_ you're useless - Santa_ No Message - Santa_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
That might be true, it might not be true. But either way it's not his fault. He fights whoever Bob Arum puts in front of him and things aren't going to get any better since all the top weights are with Al Haymon.
It's his fault now at 30. He stayed with Arum until 30 without getting a big name at 140 or 147. Stop making excuses. Never any responsibility on these athletes.
MisanthropicNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:10 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
MisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond reputeMisanthropicNY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,007,849,296,003,072.00
good poster - jas Respect - theBEASTwithin pretend it's your man crush - Santa_ you're useless - Santa_ No Message - Santa_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Do you realize just how many boxers have ever fought and past the age of 30? The % of them that can say they became undisputed in one division and cleaning out another is very small.

You can say he doesn't have any great wins or names on his resume and you'd be right but to suggest it's in a "worst" category is asinine.

It's debatable if GGG up until now has a better resume than Bud let alone when he was 30.
Are you dumb, pu55y? GGG beat Jacobs that alone is more impressive than anything Dud has done. I'd actually consider smacking you at some time in the future possibly for disrespecting Jacobs like that. He'd probably smack you too.
MisanthropicNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:31 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4360 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,011,006,230,528.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
Are you dumb, pu55y? GGG beat Jacobs that alone is more impressive than anything Dud has done. I'd actually consider smacking you at some time in the future possibly for disrespecting Jacobs like that. He'd probably smack you too.
Cool.

And one fight doesn't make or break a resume. Is Buster Douglas better than Larry Holmes? He has a better win.

Does Pirog have a better resume than GGG?
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:58 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2525 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Crawford fighting another c class opponent, yawn.

Dude seems to be really happy beating up nohopers, another easy payday, he isnt even interested in facing legit opponents, thats quite embarrassing.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:55 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,919.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
Nah, we don't need to see. We already know he's not very good, just like every other opponent of your entire boring career. When is Crawford going to step it up?? Lomachenko has multiple times, so we know it's not Top Rank's fault. When will Crawford?
Every other opponent of his entire boxing career? That's way too harsh. It's easy to say that in hindsight after Bud's previous opponents have been dismantled.
I don't know what people like you are crying about. He just stepped up to welterweight. Nobody who is being realistic about his next opponent thought it would be Spence or Garcia/Porter since they are already fighting each other. Once the dust settles regarding Porter/Garcia, Spence fights the winner and MIA Thurman decides if he's still a pro boxer, Crawford will fight whoever has the belts. I have no doubt about that whatsoever.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List