Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward took Kovalevs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely. He definitely broke something in Kovalev that he didn't get back, and probably won't.

Comment

The only thing Ward took from Kova was the testosterone producing balls.

FFS, Ward is retired. Why does his fans always mention him when Kovalev or even GGG is being talked about.

Trinidad KO Vargas is a definition of taking someone away from boxing. Not Ward controversially beating Kovalev.

Comment

That's what happens when you don't respect the science. Kov suffered the same fate as these freaks on the forum whose brains melt every time someone brings up Ward. When you don't understand how an event like that could happen, that an undefeated gold medalist might be dangerous, of course you're going to be in denial.

Comment

He just took something mentally.

I thought he won the first fight. Left something though

Comment

Ward is completely overrated and this fight proves it.

Alvarez gave us a real stoppage.

It took ward two fights to get a ball punch combination stoppage. Kovalvev can you continue? No I cant, Ward turned my balls into mashed potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              That's what happens when you don't respect the science. Kov suffered the same fate as these freaks on the forum whose brains melt every time someone brings up Ward. When you don't understand how an event like that could happen, that an undefeated gold medalist might be dangerous, of course you're going to be in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Killer away. I can sort of relate.

Kovalev is finished.
                I think the Ward losses were the nails in the coffin. I think fatherhood and Silk Sheets Syndrome may have already blunted his edge before that. There were some who observed from Hopkins on that he wasn't quite the same killer he had been earlier.

Comment

Working...
                X