Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-12-2018, 11:06 PM #51
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4312 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,532,296,584,146,151,949,729,792.00
Total Points: 4,532,296,584,146,151,949,729,792.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
I think that the distinction that should be realized is the context and where it's used.

You might call your girl "baby," but Jenny in Human Resources might not like that coming from you. Know what I'm saying?

He might have been able to slide if he was at a house party with his bros singing a Dre song.
Ok, so was the girl on stage at the Kendrick Lamar concert singing the song a racist or was she just singing the lyrics? If a white person comes up to a black person and says the word but he isn't using it with ill intent is he racist? Context right? I'm not even talking about Papa John's i'm talking about black people using the word in general but then they get mad when someone else uses it, like at that concert.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:09 PM #52
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8831 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,202,478,427,176,554,496.00
Total Points: 25,202,578,437,187,047,424.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Ok, so was the girl on stage at the Kendrick Lamar concert singing the song a racist or was she just singing the lyrics? If a white person comes up to a black person and says the word but he isn't using it with ill intent is he racist? Context right? I'm not even talking about Papa John's i'm talking about black people using the word in general but then they get mad when someone else uses it, like at that concert.
I'm not saying that any of them are racist. I'm not even saying that Papa John was racist for what he said.

All I'm saying is that there is a time and a place. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying it at a concert. But you have to know when it's certainly not appropriate, like on a business conference call, bro. That's all I'm saying.

But as to the latter point, all I was trying to say was you might allow certain people who are close to you say certain things, but not others. I think everyone has that right at least, right?

The funny thing is...the situation regarding Papa John probably doesn't involve any black people at all. lol.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-12-2018 at 11:11 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:23 PM #53
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4312 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,532,296,584,146,151,949,729,792.00
Total Points: 4,532,296,584,146,151,949,729,792.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
I'm not saying that any of them are racist. I'm not even saying that Papa John was racist for what he said.

All I'm saying is that there is a time and a place. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying it at a concert. But you have to know when it's certainly not appropriate, like on a business conference call, bro. That's all I'm saying.

But as to the latter point, all I was trying to say was you might allow certain people who are close to you say certain things, but not others. I think everyone has that right at least, right?

The funny thing is...the situation regarding Papa John probably doesn't involve any black people at all. lol.
Yeah I get it, i'm with you bro
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chair, john, lost, papa, position?

User Tag List