Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Prime Lebron James be as successful in today's NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    If anything that should take away from his legacy. Every single team and player would love to coast and save their bodies.

Part of the reason he's been able to defeat the Dubs is due to the fatigue that comes from playing in the West. By the time they get to the finals they start bricking everything on tired legs.

Last year we saw a fresher dubs squad due to an injured West and they 4-1'd him.

Defensively I also think he's not very good, he's a Harden type defender that makes a lot of flashy plays but overall is poor. The Cavs are currently the 3rd worst defensive club for a reason, last year they were 12th last as well.

I watched him in the playoffs last year and he didn't guard a single 1st or 2nd option, to me that's ridiculous, and the playoff cores he went against were very poor.

Leonard for example guarded Conley in the 1st round, Harden/Gordon in the 2nd, and Durant/Thompson in the 3rd.

Lebron guarded Turner/Allen in the 1st round, Ibaka/Siakam in the 2nd round, and Olynyk/Crowder in the 3rd. Finals he got lit up by KD just like Leonard has lit him up, I really can't think of a Finals or even playoffs series where he really shut someone down.
    The 2016 Warriors team would have probably beaten any NBA team in history so thats not saying much...KD deserves absolutely no credit whatsoever for joining that absurdly stacked team....

You criticize Lebron for beating a "Fatigued" 2015 Warriors team....but don't criticism Durant for joining the most stacked NBA team in history....right after they won the most NBA games in a season in NBA history.....

Kawhi Leonard is a good player, but if you really think he's an overall better player than Lebron than you are an idiot and should loose all credibility...
    Last edited by animalfan10; 11-15-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      The 2016 Warriors team would have probably beaten any NBA team in history so thats not saying much...KD deserves absolutely no credit whatsoever for joining that absurdly stacked team....

You criticize Lebron for beating a "Fatigued" 2015 Warriors team....but don't criticism Durant for joining the most stacked NBA team in history....right after they won the most NBA games in a season in NBA history.....

Kawhi Leonard is a good player, but if you really think he's a better player than Lebron than you are an idiot....

The guy is an idiot. Spurs are winning without Kawhi. Lebron only had 1 good coach in his career, and that is Eric Spoloestra.

Comment

he will be a much better player in his prime. in his 15th season he is averaging 29/9/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Durant and leonard and giannis are better.

Thats just the three I named. Lebron has always had a good supporting cast.

Even his early cav days were solid teams

He never won anything withkut hall of famers by his side.

Allen
          Wade
          Bosh
          Love
          Kyrie
          Shaq
          Chris Bosh and Kevin Love are "Hall of Famers."

Buahahahaha what an idiot....

Giannis hasn't done **** yet and hasn't proven anything.....He is just starting out really......

Durant can't win unless he joins the most ridiculously stacked team in NBA history....

Leonard, while a good all around NBA player, is not a superstar and nowhere as much of a talent as Lebron is/was....

Some people are so delusional...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You said decade. That's 2007 (swept by Spurs). Apparently you have never heard of Kobe Bryant?
            The only guy who can legitimately claim to be better than Lebron over the last 10+ years....

Lebron is a step above everyone else not named Kobe....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post

Kawhi Leonard is a good player, but if you really think he's an overall better player than Lebron than you are an idiot and should loose all credibility...
              The Spurs were on their way to winning game 1 before Zaza injured Leonard, they could've arguably won the series. It took Lebron 4 games to pick up a single W.

I didn't bring up Durant, neither of them are better than Leonard.

-Leonard lead the Spurs to 61 wins with 0 all stars
              -Lebron lead the Cavs to 50 wins with 2 all stars and the most expensive roster in the NBA

-Leonard swept the Cavs last year and has won almost every single head 2 head match up vs Lebron since he first did it in the 2014 Finals.

-Take Irving off the Cavs, they go from 2nd to 9th in the East.
              -Put Irving on the Celtics, 13 wins in a row.

I really don't know how anybody could think Lebron is better. Leonard is doing more with lesser teammates, he's playing in the MUCH better West, he's 4-2 vs Lebron the past 3 years, he won Finals MVP vs Lebron, he's outplaying him head to head, and Lebron is missing Irving more than Irving Lebron. If that doesn't convince you idk what will.

There is no valid argument for Lebron being the better player. Like I said, he doesn't even guard the opponent's 1st or 2nd option.

Leonard has been going up against playoff duos like WB-KD, Curry-KD, CP3-Griffin, Harden-Gordon, Conley-Gasol, Lillard-McCollum etc. for years while Lebron is playing some sorry ass Eastern teams with records not even good enough to make the playoffs out West. It's a joke.
              Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-16-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                The Spurs were on their way to winning game 1 before Zaza injured Leonard, they could've arguably won the series. It took Lebron 4 games to pick up a single W.

I didn't bring up Durant, neither of them are better than Leonard.

-Leonard lead the Spurs to 61 wins with 0 all stars
                -Lebron lead the Cavs to 50 wins with 2 all stars and the most expensive roster in the NBA

-Leonard swept the Cavs last year and has won almost every single head 2 head match up vs Lebron since he first did it in the 2014 Finals.

-Take Irving off the Cavs, they go from 2nd to 9th in the East.
                -Put Irving on the Celtics, 13 wins in a row.

I really don't know how anybody could think Lebron is better. Leonard is doing more with lesser teammates, he's playing in the MUCH better West, he's 4-2 vs Lebron the past 3 years, he won Finals MVP vs Lebron, he's outplaying him head to head, and Lebron is missing Irving more than Irving Lebron. If that doesn't convince you idk what will.

There is no valid argument for Lebron being the better player. Like I said, he doesn't even guard the opponent's 1st or 2nd option.

Leonard has been going up against playoff duos like WB-KD, Curry-KD, CP3-Griffin, Harden-Gordon, Conley-Gasol, Lillard-McCollum etc. for years while Lebron is playing some sorry ass Eastern teams with records not even good enough to make the playoffs out West. It's a joke.
                God, you are so ****ing stupid. Spurs are 9-5 without Kawhi Leonard. Celtics also won a game when Kyrie sits out. Popovich and Stevens are the best coach in the NBA right now. Put Kawhi with the Nets i doubt he can lead that team in the playoffs.
                Last edited by RomanReigns; 11-16-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Lebron is in his prime right now what do you mean he ain’t gonna get any better only downhill from here

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Lebron is in his prime right now what do you mean he ain’t gonna get any better only downhill from here
                    i think he was talking about lebron 5-10 years ago. he is a pretty much a durable player and he adjust his game while his athleticism faded.

he has one of the best basketball iq of all time. this is a flawed cavaliers roster with an inept coach.

Lebron is currently having the most productive 15th season in NBA history.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      i think he was talking about lebron 5-10 years ago. he is a pretty much a durable player and he adjust his game while his athleticism faded.

he has one of the best basketball iq of all time. this is a flawed cavaliers roster with an inept coach.

Lebron is currently having the most productive 15th season in NBA history.
                      He’s playing the best basketball of his career right now I would pick 2015- present bron over 5 years ago when he was cramping and passing up big shots..

Comment

Working...
                      X