No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Continues To Make It Look Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Continues To Make It Look Easy

By Corey Erdman - Being as good as Errol Spence is can be a difficult proposition at times. Spence is undeniably one of the very best fighters on the planet at the moment. Let's suppose, for argument's sake, that his opponent on Saturday, was the 30th best welterweight in the world. In another individual sport, it would be completely reasonable for the 30th best golfer to give the world's No. 1 a run at a major tournament...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wanna see how Spence looks against a Motha****a that can crack, beating up bums don't mean ****!!!

Comment

Brook was a good opponent for Spence, lets see what happens when he faces the better fighters - although I suspect with most of them the outcomes the same.

Comment

It's easy to make it look easy when you're facing mediocre opposition, nobody ever thought Ocampo or Peterson had a chance. He can't keep fighting these kinds of opponents or he'll be accused of cherry picking. There's a lot of expectations on his shoulders that comes with some benefits but also a lot pf pressure to fulfill those expectations.

Comment

I think spence should challenge himself next time, he should just come to the ring and do a few rounds of shadow boxing..that would give him more of challenge than his cherry picked opposition no one has heard of.

Comment

Hoping he gets the winner out of Garcia/Porter.
            I think thats the only logical fight to be made next for Spence.

Comment

I feel Garcia can roll with Spence in a tough uncompromising fight.

Comment

Easy for Spence is a dirty fighter - hitting while holding and hitting behind the back and below the belt to set up a KO. Referee Cole did nothing and did not improve since the early days of Barrera v Pacquiao because in Texas he is top priority!
                Last edited by Letmaku; 06-18-2018, 02:54 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling of hitting

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                  It's easy to make it look easy when you're facing mediocre opposition, nobody ever thought Ocampo or Peterson had a chance. He can't keep fighting these kinds of opponents or he'll be accused of cherry picking. There's a lot of expectations on his shoulders that comes with some benefits but also a lot pf pressure to fulfill those expectations.
                  Who must he fight then, mate? Porter and Garcia have been in hiding ever since Spence took the title off Brook's waist. Thurman too. Crawford just go to the scene, and that fight needs a bit of hype in order to make it sell as well as it should. So, who? I heard Spence mentioning Jessie Vargas. That would be a good fight, but still...

So, who must Spence fight? And please do not mention anyone outside of his division...

Comment

Errol Spence was spectacular!

In shape, fast, great boxing skills!

Did you see him deliver that low blow!

It was so fast Laurence Cole (the referee), Mauro Ranallo, Al Bernstein, Paulie Malignaggi and Brian Custer failed to see it!

It was mentioned once in the broadcast and shown once, than they went to cover up mode!

Hall of Famer Jim Gray didn't even go there!

The kid from Baja who made a measly $75 grand to Spence's 1.2 million didn't get a chance to speak.........of course you know why?
                    Last edited by TJ highway; 06-18-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X