Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple Beggers keep wishing Canelo fights Spike instead of Jacobs. Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    He won the first and in most people's opinion he won the latter as well.
    Lots of people think GGG lost both...

Comment

Funny people fighting over Vanes vs. Spike. The Vanes fight stunk. A Spike fight will suck. I'll say though Canelo has months not weeks to make a much better fight than Golovkin did. If they aren't fighting each other there is absolutely no excuse for either guy to not have a top echelon fighter and Spike is not one.

Jacobs would be. I do believe there is reason for skepticism that will be Canelo's next fight but let's see how it plays out. They made an initial offer, we have no idea what it was so I will wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Lots of people think GGG lost both...
        Fewer thought he lost than won, far fewer in the Canelo fight.

There are plenty of guys with Ws next to their name where more people thought they lost a fight than won, including some of the best in the sport.

Comment

Just wishful thinking on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            my post doesnt run counter to anything...did you read it? i said when they thought jacobs was ducking over money(there were many rumors that jacobs had financial demands that were stalling getting the fight signed)

during that period, when they thought jacobs was looking for a way out, they slandered jacobs....because they thought the fight wasnt going to happen

try reading next time
            Regardless of whether they believed Jacobs was ducking by pricing himself out, how would branding him a bum help their cause in regards to hyping ggg? I feel that your post runs counter to what a typical fanboy would do. Sorry if I misread that, maybe some people did state that, but it seems silly if that’s the case

Comment

the only 2 real challenges on his career and both close fights that could have gone either way...
              i had the first a ggg win by 1 point and the second a draw, but have no problem with any other outcome on either fight...

Comment

Remember when Oscar had a huge announcement about a fight that Canelo was going to use to acclimatise to MW, then announced it was khan, if you believe what kitchen utensils says then be aware you could be copping the heat when it wasn't what you expected

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Remember when Oscar had a huge announcement about a fight that Canelo was going to use to acclimatise to MW, then announced it was khan, if you believe what kitchen utensils says then be aware you could be copping the heat when it wasn't what you expected
                  You're right. Oscar De La Tranny has a shady character.. but Eddie Hearn confirmed it. and with how much Hearn loves to talk and get attention he would've been shouting "bullsht" from the mountaintop if there was no truth to this. I expect an announcement very soon.

Comment

Anybody with a clue knows Golovkin beat both these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Oscar confirmed sending the offer.

Hearn confirmed receiving the offer.

Yet the triple beggers on here keep saying Canelo will fight Spike and they're so sure of it.

Why are these triple floppers so against seeing a great matchup like Canelo vs Jacobs?

I guess they're wishing Spike gets the fight to remove some of the heat lil g took for picking on retired Vanes.

but guess what

Spike > Vanes.

tough sht.

Enjoy the Nelo/DJ fight. it'll be a classic. don't worry lil g will be back to his begging and ass sniffing ways immediately afterwards.

most people I know HOPE he fights Jacobs, because there is a pretty good chance he loses, which would be hilarious if it were to happen.

But the realist in us does not expect Oscar to put his cash cow in with Jacobs after a year layoff.

Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                      X