Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple Beggers keep wishing Canelo fights Spike instead of Jacobs. Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Beggers keep wishing Canelo fights Spike instead of Jacobs. Why?

Oscar confirmed sending the offer.

Hearn confirmed receiving the offer.

Yet the triple beggers on here keep saying Canelo will fight Spike and they're so sure of it.

Why are these triple floppers so against seeing a great matchup like Canelo vs Jacobs?

I guess they're wishing Spike gets the fight to remove some of the heat lil g took for picking on retired Vanes.

but guess what

Spike > Vanes.

tough sht.

Enjoy the Nelo/DJ fight. it'll be a classic. don't worry lil g will be back to his begging and ass sniffing ways immediately afterwards.

I'm sorry but getting manhandled by eubank and losing 120 108 to Saunders is a lot different to having close fights v lara and Charlo. Vanes isn't a world beater at 160 but spik3 is pure dog****, like really bad.

Comment

Spike is not better than flabby, retired Vanes. Not by damn sight. I think some is healthy criticism. Props to Canelo if this fight happens though.

Comment

I thought you GGG-haters said Jacobs was a bum. Who isn't even a champ and had never beaten anyone. A C level fighter.

Comment

Probably so they can feel better about GGG cherrypicking inactive JMW Vanes. Hopefully GGG steps up and fights his WBC mandatory Charlo next.

Comment

so they can feel better about lil gs lackluster resume and sparse results against very limited top level competition

they need someone to point a finger at

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              I thought you GGG-haters said Jacobs was a bum. Who isn't even a champ and had never beaten anyone. A C level fighter.
              jacobs and canelo are the only true challenges ggg has had his entire career... if he is a bum then shame on ggg lol...

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                lil g fans already branded jacobs a bum before lil g fought him...when they thought he was ducking over money

"omg who this guy think he is...he got murdered by pirog and even dropped by sergio friggin mora hahahaha"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Oscar confirmed sending the offer.

Hearn confirmed receiving the offer.

Yet the triple beggers on here keep saying Canelo will fight Spike and they're so sure of it.

Why are these triple floppers so against seeing a great matchup like Canelo vs Jacobs?

I guess they're wishing Spike gets the fight to remove some of the heat lil g took for picking on retired Vanes.

but guess what

Spike > Vanes.

tough sht.

Enjoy the Nelo/DJ fight. it'll be a classic. don't worry lil g will be back to his begging and ass sniffing ways immediately afterwards.
                  What's really funny is that GGG is the one with the resume full of bums not Canelo.

Comment

Unknown offers cannot clarify intent to those not involved in negotiations. Oscar could have sent Hearn turkey basters and rolling pins as an offer for this fight, doesn’t mean anything until the ink dries.... and even then, ie Saunders/Murray or something even more relevant, ggg/canelo 2

Comment

Working...
                    X