No announcement yet.

Some heavybag videos and also a weight class question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just laughed my ass off again at my "punches being terrible"

Ok in the 1:30 video I was trying to to light so yeah maybe I was pushing a bit

But in the 0:45 video? Look at that handspeed for a guy weighing 208. Any if you would get KTFO by that barrage of shots landing clean.

Id like to see one of you ******* put up a video for others to view.

I DID have 20 fights and what's more is I was a good fighter. I even boxed a guy who went on to go to the Olympics.

None of you pieces of **** know anything. Come on put up a vid, ****ing *******.

Comment

Bzjsisjsjsosjsbshisnsbsbsb

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
        Well you're wrong

The videos are short because longer videos are harder to upload.

How are my punches terrible? How?

I'd like to see you try get hit with those shots I was throwing in the 45 second video. Your ass would get ktfo. *****.
        If course you think I'm wrong, you're pretty high on yourself and in your mind you see the world differently as in how you imagine yourself looking. You've ended up using creative visualization to the point of overlapping into reality. I'm looking at you punch and I feel like I'm being trolled.

Just in case you are batshít crazy and not trolling, I drummed up 5 screens from the first 17 seconds of the respective video. Some of them are out of order like #3 happened like #1 (first). Doesn't matter, it's the first 17 seconds and I'm not proofreading punch:time order.

Bigger Image Size For Detailed Viewing:https://imgur.com/a/mzP3WWw

1. Why is your wrist bent down at such a weirdo angle? I put the angle under the number 1 so people can see it clearly. You're like wrist-punching (I just made that up) or something. It's not boxing.

2. Look at your right wrist, it's pointing up 30° --- good way to break a wrist and lose 80% of your power. Look at how embarassingly low your left is at this point (and where the glove is pointing). Palm is down, like what the fùck is that man?

3. This is a left hook from you coming from waaaaaay south. Look at the right hand or the left hook indicated by the red arrows knocking you out cold.

4. Again with the wrist. Unless you're trying to crack your middle and proximal Phalanx (Google it)?

5. This is a right hand coming back and a left uppercut coming in. As one can see, you're overcompensating speed here and getting tangled up. This is like 1-2 months of boxing training with a trainer that has two working eyes.

I see you try a lot of casting, which means you've had some MMA training (or had an MMA trainer train you in Boxing), or you had a retárded trainer --- one of the two. Are you from Europe?

Let's get something perfectly clear, you wouldn't lay a glove on me son. All of your openings are getting countered and you will get hurt. You're a victim of catch-and-shoot to the point you'll end up in dire straits. Even if you hit me, your 30° wrist has no power. I'm not worried about it.

For real now, you can stop whatever troll routine you got going here cuz you never had no 20 fights at real shows. Maybe you're like the Euro version of Charlie Z-Money Zelenoff of something I dunno. But don't come into a forum with real cats floating around and try and pawn off some shít like this and expect everyone to believe it.

Did you really think you were going to post these videos and people were going to be like wow man, you're pretty good or something?

3 minute cell phone videos don't take long to upload so we can all stop with that lie.

If you're not a troll and this is legit 110%, you need a wake-up call before you get a lifelong injury. You should be thanking me. Sorry, I don't sugarcoat when someones life could be in danger.
        Last edited by McNulty; 04-29-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          If course you think I'm wrong, you're pretty high on yourself and in your mind you see the world differently as in how you imagine yourself looking. You've ended up using creative visualization to the point of overlapping into reality. I'm looking at you punch and I feel like I'm being trolled.

Just in case you are batshít crazy and not trolling, I drummed up 5 screens from the first 17 seconds of the respective video. Some of them are out of order like #3 happened like #1 (first). Doesn't matter, it's the first 17 seconds and I'm not proofreading punch:time order.

Bigger Image Size For Detailed Viewing:https://imgur.com/a/mzP3WWw

1. Why is your wrist bent down at such a weirdo angle? I put the angle under the number 1 so people can see it clearly. You're like wrist-punching (I just made that up) or something. It's not boxing.

2. Look at your right wrist, it's pointing up 30° --- good way to break a wrist and lose 80% of your power. Look at how embarassingly low your left is at this point (and where the glove is pointing). Palm is down, like what the fùck is that man?

3. This is a left hook from you coming from waaaaaay south. Look at the right hand or the left hook indicated by the red arrows knocking you out cold.

4. Again with the wrist. Unless you're trying to crack your middle and proximal Phalanx (Google it)?

5. This is a right hand coming back and a left uppercut coming in. As one can see, you're overcompensating speed here and getting tangled up. This is like 1-2 months of boxing training with a trainer that has two working eyes.

I see you try a lot of casting, which means you've had some MMA training (or had an MMA trainer train you in Boxing), or you had a retárded trainer --- one of the two. Are you from Europe?

Let's get something perfectly clear, you wouldn't lay a glove on me son. All of your openings are getting countered and you will get hurt. You're a victim of catch-and-shoot to the point you'll end in dire straits. Even if you hit me, your 30° wrist has no power. I'm not worried about it.

For real now, you can stop whatever troll routine you got going here cuz you never had no 20 fights at real shows. Maybe you're like the Euro version of Charlie Z-Money Zelenoff of something I dunno. But don't come into a forum with real cats floating around and try and pawn off some shít like this and expect everyone to believe it.

Did you really think you were going to post these videos and people were going to be like wow man, you're pretty good or something?

3 minute cell phone videos don't take long to upload so we can all stop with that lie.

If you're not a troll and this is legit 110%, you need a wake-up call before you get a lifelong injury. You should be thanking me. Sorry, I don't sugarcoat when someones life could be in danger.
          Put up a video then you little b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
            Put up a video then you little b*tch.
            You know what, alright man I'll post a dang video right from my personal archives! Don't give this to anybody.

Personal Archive: goo.gl/DPtRwi
            Last edited by McNulty; 04-29-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I can never really understand people putting up punch bag vids up on an internet forum, if i want to see my mistakes in my game i just shadow box and train in front of a mirror, seems nowdays people just want to be told how great they are and don't like criticism, Mcnulty may be direct with what he says but he seems to be on point when it comes to training videos more often then not, take it as constructive criticism.

Best thing would to be just to sign up with a good local boxing club, let the boxing coaches see / tell you what level your at and then decide if its a sport you really want to compete at again.

For me tho, with this sport, I've always thought it as if I'm not good enough to get paid is there any point still competing.

Comment

I can get that its potentially been a long time since you've boxed, but I'd def recommend getting with a trainer and working on your cardio.

You're shoveling your hooks, making a big looping motion. they aren't tight or compact at all.

I get you are hitting a heavy bag, but you aren't going to want to be walking around like that in a fight or sparring.

I get you are taking a video, but don't want to be glancing at the camera.

I wouldn't worry about your weight too much, just get into the best shape possible and it shouldn't be an issue.

Also no need to be defensive on some of this stuff, you asked and they answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                  Give a mf a chance to at least wake up gotdamn bro
                  I love u bruh , rofl

Comment

Here's my advice. You need to work on a good solid straight right hand power shot. throw a hundred, a thousand of them, if you eat right you can do this, in a day. **** the flurries. work on a good right hand for awhile, and focus on throwing it at 25%, 50%, then, maybe 3-4 times ina round, 100% power....turn it over. throw it soft, come back and then BAM, practice it hard. keep playin with it.

im saying this because i know what works. a good solid straight right hand does damage quick. that's what you want. Go do that **** in front of a guy with a good straight right hand and you won't be comin around to spar anymore.

respect for posting the vids. avacado a day, maff. I'll post a bag vid in a few days and you tell me what you think of me.
                    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 04-30-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                      Also no need to be defensive on some of this stuff, you asked and they answered.
                      Yeah, he doesn't have respect figured out, does he?

Comment

Working...
                      X