No announcement yet.

Prime Angulo DESTROYS Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    True Golovkin has never fought a true prime Mexican. He like fighting Europeans to inflate his record.
    oh is marco antonio rubio not mexican then

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      oh is marco antonio rubio not mexican then
      He's half white cos his skin condition

Angulo is full Mexican warrior

Comment

I heard that Angulo was the only person other than Canelo to hurt Golovkin in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I heard that Angulo was the only person other than Canelo to hurt Golovkin in sparring
          Really? Where did you hear that?

'... Garcia, who watched Golovkin and Angulo spar in Big Bear, has no problem sharing his observations with his fellow boxing fans.

“Alfredo Angulo is a very strong, very competitive, prideful guy who has a great team behind him, but Golovkin is on another level,” said Garcia, who says he watched three sparring sessions between the two over the course of one week. “His strength, his demeanor, his skill, everything he did in there was just too much for Angulo, which surprised the hell out of me.

“I’ve seen Angulo spar many times before and he‘s always the one doing the hurting. He’s so damn tough I’ve never seen him take a step back, let alone get hurt. I was expecting him to test this Golovkin guy that I’d never seen before, but ‘Superman’ was in there taking and giving, and he hurt Angulo a couple times, especially to the body. Angulo had to get on his bike against Golovkin, which was just bizarre to see.”

http://******.craveonline.com/news/1...ountain-to-see

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            Golovkin can't handle a dogfight and prime Angelo is that man

He would take little g to deep waters and drowned him
            Was you bored at home when you type this ****

Comment

Comment

What the fuk do you mean prime Angulo? He is 4 months younger than GGG so why is GGG in his prime and Angulo isnt? GGG would squash Angulo like a bug on the best day Angulo ever saw. You are a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Really? Where did you hear that?

'... Garcia, who watched Golovkin and Angulo spar in Big Bear, has no problem sharing his observations with his fellow boxing fans.

“Alfredo Angulo is a very strong, very competitive, prideful guy who has a great team behind him, but Golovkin is on another level,” said Garcia, who says he watched three sparring sessions between the two over the course of one week. “His strength, his demeanor, his skill, everything he did in there was just too much for Angulo, which surprised the hell out of me.

“I’ve seen Angulo spar many times before and he‘s always the one doing the hurting. He’s so damn tough I’ve never seen him take a step back, let alone get hurt. I was expecting him to test this Golovkin guy that I’d never seen before, but ‘Superman’ was in there taking and giving, and he hurt Angulo a couple times, especially to the body. Angulo had to get on his bike against Golovkin, which was just bizarre to see.”

http://******.craveonline.com/news/1...ountain-to-see
                  So much for your idiotic theory of Angulo taking GGG into deep water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    where did you hear that? from therealpugilist, isaac clarke or justthefacts?

Comment

Lol Behave!

Comment

Working...
                      X