No announcement yet.

Where the Hell is Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Hell is Thurman?

Quieter than a church mouse. No commentary’s, not at ANY fights. What’s up?

hes got some ethnic wife or something...prob sitting indian style somewhere doing transcendental meditation or some ****...meh

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Quieter than a church mouse. No commentary’s, not at ANY fights. What’s up?
      Oh HELL NO!

Have you used this phrase before on NSB, in the last day or so? The first time I'd seen it was yesterday on NSB and now here it is again.

This is like the whole Canelo lighting GGG up like a Christmas tree thing

Comment

He’s probably in a forest smoking some dmt or some ****.

Comment

Must still be nursing that injury...whichever one he is out for now

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Oh HELL NO!

Have you used this phrase before on NSB, in the last day or so? The first time I'd seen it was yesterday on NSB and now here it is again.

This is like the whole Canelo lighting GGG up like a Christmas tree thing
            NO! I wanted to say “where the phuck is Thurman” and quieter than a church Fart.
            TRYING to have some class amongst all you b***es.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 06-17-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

He coming back August but he been out too long and wont be the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                He coming back August but he been out too long and wont be the same fighter.
                I heard Thurman’s comeback is now in September that he’s training in Japan to get away from US media outlets

Comment

He’s fixing to get knocked out, when he comes back,

But, where is Danny Garcia?

Comment

thurman's sitting back and waiting for Crawford and Spence to fight each and for one to eliminate the other so he could have a rematch with the Garcia/Porter winner. I don't want Spence and Crawford to fight each other just yet. We need a ww tournament. Spence, Thurman, Crawford, Porter/Garcia winner all in a tournament like Joppy/Holmes/Hopkins/Trinidad in 2001. That was easier because Don King Promoted all of them. Bob Arum is not likely to let Crawford get involved and I don't know if Haymon would like to have an undisputed champ since he's making more money with the championship fractured.

Comment

Working...
                    X