Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Predicts Fireworks: I See Dillian Whyte is a "50-50" Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    When Whyte has dusted your little runner hero, will you be so kind to leave this forum in shame never to return again? I'll ask you nicely if you want?
    Yes. If you do the same if parker wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Yes. If you do the same if parker wins?
      I'm not the one who keeps on getting it wrong, you are. You said Parker was going to beat AJ but were proved wrong. You then got all bitter and toxic by calling AJ a cheat because you couldn't handle Parker losing the fight. So yeah, you're a **** poster. Hopefully you have a little bit of dignity left after Parker takes his second loss and you disappear.

Comment

And yet Parker is better than anyone Wilder has fought, and Dillian puts the spooks up Wilder like a *****. So lay off the crack pipe, yeah.
        Wait what???

Comment

parker,

You could win every round if you just boxed behind a jab

Comment

I'm not the one who keeps on getting it wrong, you are. You said Parker was going to beat AJ but were proved wrong. You then got all bitter and toxic by calling AJ a cheat because you couldn't handle Parker losing the fight. So yeah, you're a **** poster. Hopefully you have a little bit of dignity left after Parker takes his second loss and you disappear.
            Haha, what pu$$y, not willing to back up your own comments. But still telling me how Whyte is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Wait what???
              Parker is fresher and more proven than Ortiz. Plus, if they were to fight, Parker would beat Ortiz. Ortiz has the worst stamina in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Haha, what pu$$y, not willing to back up your own comments. But still telling me how Whyte is going to win.
                I'm not backing my comments? What are you even talking about? Have you had a few too many drinks or something?

Comment

Parker is fresher and more proven than Ortiz. Plus, if they were to fight, Parker would beat Ortiz. Ortiz has the worst stamina in the world.
                  Hey, if you say so. I see Ortiz staying right at home and dusting Parker as soon as he opens himself to throw one of his silly looking combinations. As far as being proven, Parker's best win is a majority decision against Andy Ruiz. Ortiz iced Jennings in 6 in a rather brutal and clinical fashion. No doubt in my mind that Ortiz has the most impressive performance of the 2.

And if a 5 round puncher like Joshua was able to beat him, I don't see how Ortiz's stamina would be an issue.

Comment

I'm not backing my comments? What are you even talking about? Have you had a few too many drinks or something?
                    Tell us again how aj will knock parker out in first round.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Hey, if you say so. I see Ortiz staying right at home and dusting Parker as soon as he opens himself to throw one of his silly looking combinations. As far as being proven, Parker's best win is a majority decision against Andy Ruiz. Ortiz iced Jennings in 6 in a rather brutal and clinical fashion. No doubt in my mind that Ortiz has the most impressive performance of the 2.

And if a 5 round puncher like Joshua was able to beat him, I don't see how Ortiz's stamina would be an issue.
                      How can Joshua be a 5 round fighter if he's been past that a few times now and won?

Doesn't make any sense does it?

Comment

Working...
                      X