No announcement yet.

How Come Everyone Who Talks Down On Religion LOOKS LIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    does he have to?? i spent 9 years in islamic boarding school. study the quran, the history, Fiqh and even your lord and saviour jesus christ (we call him Isa), and now i just dont believe any of that.

i think muhammad is just another medieval warlord and Mary(maryam) is just got preggo by some guy then make a bunch of lie about it to avoid death by stoning. very logical explanation isn't it??
    Isa is not the Jesus of the Bible. Abraham and ismael didn’t build the kabaah, I could go on.

Glad you found your truth! Stay strong and prosper my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Absent from that list is butler, but he’s currently working on a high pressure plasma gas apparatus to cook his store bought frozen fish and chips from Costco in seconds!

He’s also working on a dildo launching super collider to test F=ma.

He’s trying to measure the energy lost in the collision of his bung hole and a big black schnitzel.(also from Costco)
      I have full confidence in the success of Butler's experiments!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I have full confidence in the success of Butler's experiments!
        His cooking apparatus will outsell the foreman grill, and butt plugs & dildoes globally.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I love how the atheists ridicule believers, saying we believe in fairy tales and compare God to Santa, then expect us to believe that everything came from nothing on accident, and that ENTROPY leads to organization. Everything we've ever observed indicates that things break down, and turn to a less usable form, yet we're expected to believe that things become more complex.

Big bang theory is just a theory. No scientist ever said it's the truth. One flaw of big bang is where it came from or what's before that. There are theories for that too. It's ok to question science, scientist welcome that and answer the best they can, logically. And not afraid to say, we don't know and may never know.

Cant say the same for your fairy tale book. Which i dont know when to take it literally or figuratively. I guess whatever suits your agenda then it becomes figuratively, not literally.
          For example bilble says Adam lived upto 900+yrs old, should i take that literally?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            speaking like true ignorant yank. dont even know hindus and buddhist all originated from india. and at the separate era both religion dominated asia which is the most heavily populated continent trough-out any eras
            Yeah and today they are a diminishing faith, meanwhile everyone and their mom knows who Jesus is.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              i don't know therefore god did it

sweet sweet logic
              Everything came from nothing? Sweet logic.

Things evolve and become more complex, yet laws of thermodynamics seems to indicate otherwise? Sweet logic.

Seeing something with a complex design, and not thinking there was a designer? Sweet logic.

An object at rest suddenly became unrest without an outside influence? Sweet logic.

It's not just, I don't know so I think God did it. I look at the world around me, and see the complexity of things too small for me to see, and realize there has to be a designer. There has to be an architect. You criticize my logic, then expect us to believe that the universe came from a pinhead. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Everything came from nothing? Sweet logic.

Things evolve and become more complex, yet laws of thermodynamics seems to indicate otherwise? Sweet logic.

Seeing something with a complex design, and not thinking there was a designer? Sweet logic.

An object at rest suddenly became unrest without an outside influence? Sweet logic.

It's not just, I don't know so I think God did it. I look at the world around me, and see the complexity of things too small for me to see, and realize there has to be a designer. There has to be an architect. You criticize my logic, then expect us to believe that the universe came from a pinhead. Really?
                Even if what you say is true that there is /are higher form of intelligent beings that created our universe, what proof/logic you have that it's the christian god that did it? Coz of the bible? All our religous books also claim their god did it.

Also why dont you google EVIDENCE why many scientists believe in big bang theory. There are many.
                Unlike your christian god, you cant provide a single evidence of his existence except your fairy tale bible story.

Comment

https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysic...d-the-big-bang

I'd believe NASA over your fairy tale bible. NASA actually has sent people to the moon and constantly studying the universe.
                  If there is even a shred of truth about god creating universe, dont you think NASA would look into it. All NASA do is study the universe 24/7 yet no mention of christian god.

Comment

Most atheists are just kids who are rebelling against the specific religion their parents follow & wanting to fit in. If they can point out consistencies in human-written scripture such as the Bible, then they have debunked "God".

By early 20s they should be exposed enough to the outside world to realize arguments about human-written scripture have nothing to do with the existence of God.

How often do you meet an adult hardline "atheist"?
                    Last edited by ////; 05-26-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysic...d-the-big-bang

I'd believe NASA over your fairy tale bible. NASA actually has sent people to the moon and constantly studying the universe.
                      If there is even a shred of truth about god creating universe, dont you think NASA would look into it. All NASA do is study the universe 24/7 yet no mention of christian god.
                      I pray to God this is satire

Comment

Working...
                      X