• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    tommy morrison
    Nicoli valuev lol

Comment

Originally posted by johndoefoe View Post
      Hold this dick in you mouth
      LMAO @ this phagget thinking about dicks.

i'm not a phagget. so nah i'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Yet he still couldn’t stun, let alone drop Golovkin... And spent most fight backing away from GGG’s jabs.
        I love when these dorks post pics acting like that's some level of proof of an ass beating or some ****, lmao.

This is f**king boxing...boxers get punched

Those pics from that dumbass don't mean ****
        Last edited by Mike D; 05-06-2018, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Okay, when it was live and in full speed I thought Vanes could still get up from those shots, but when the replay was done I realized how scary the KO's was. What the hell, I counted 5 consecutive power shots with full force with the left hook being the one KO'ing Vanes and Vanes is known to have a great chin, but damn that was scary.....
          Why couldnt he get angry and fight like that against Nelo.
          I suppose the difference in competition but would of loved for GGG to land a few more uppercuts and big rights in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            People act like he looked bad against Jacobs and Canelo because he didn't blow them out. That goes to show how high the standards are for GGG.

Y'all do realize that Jacobs and Canelo are world class, A level fighters, right?

They acting like Mayweather never had those Castillo fights or the Maidana fights.

all 4 of those fights were razor thin.

Oh there's the Pac fight too. Yeah they just delude themselves. it's useless arguing with dim witted welfare merchants.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Why couldnt he get angry and fight like that against Nelo.
              I suppose the difference in competition but woul odf loved for GGG to land a few more uppercuts and big rights in that fight.

why does he have to box like how you want him to?

he pumped a beautiful jab. applied effective pressure and aggression.

landed more and won the fight clearly.

When Mayweather does it while throwing less punches, it's a master class right?

Comment

I love when these dorks post pics acting like that's some level of proof of an ass beating or some ****, lmao.

This is f**king boxing...boxers get punched

Those pics from that epic tard don't mean ****
                They post those pics desperately... Even Canelo’s own crowd was booing him after their fight.

GGG was in the ring tonight, Canelo pulled out of the rematch before even being suspended... That’s all there is to it....

Comment

Jeez of course GGG is getting old at 36, there is no other top fighter with an aggressive style in the entire sport at this level at age 35+, everyone else is either retired or got demolished already.

Name any active top p4p fighters that are at GGGs age. You wont find anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    why does he have to box like how you want him to?

he pumped a beautiful jab. applied effective pressure and aggression.

landed more and won the fight clearly.

When Mayweather does it while throwing less punches, it's a master class right?
                    Just saying if he had of landed a cpl of them big rights their might not have needed to make a re-match.

Comment

Even when he looked "old" (because he is when it comes to professional sports), he still won those fights. The Jacobs fight was close, but he still won it. And I don't give a f**k what anybody says, he clearly beat Canelo.

He's a great, great fighter.
                      i use old only because some of his fans use it. personally, he looks young and has absolutely no wear and tear. been in zero wars.

just because a guy reaches a certain age doesnt mean they have to perform like that. if he had battles like mab or pac or cotto, maybe age would play a part.

i never blame a guy if their div is weak. wtf is a guy supposed to do

on the same token, a guys fan should recognize how weak the div is and be realistic. i dont think 3g has done anything any other top mw in history couldnt have done.

surely a semi prime sergio would have the same exact w/l record if he fought the same guys 3g fought. 3g had 2 chances to make a statement. he won both (i also feel he beat nelo, by 2 rds). but he was far dominant.

of the 2 fights, only a a flash, off balance kd

i like guys like 3g. guys who seek the ko. but i see him as i see pac. good. really good. great only under the absolute perfect conditions.

Comment

Working...
                      X