Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presumptuous. Duck-worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
      He may be physically ready to go the distance but I'm not sure about his mental game. Loma makes a mess of Davis' face.
      I don’t think Davis can go 12 rounds with anyone. He always seems a little winded.

Comment

can davis even beat fonseca in a rematch. dudes a bum

Comment

Neither Davis himself or his biggest fans think he should go anywhere near Loma.

Comment

Loma got 32 win votes and 27 win by KO vote to 1 win by KO vote for Davis. Mayweather won't let Davis fight Loma, He knows Loma is damn good and he can't stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              The guy only recently turned 23, about a month ago I think. His scalp does nothing for Loma's record at the moment, he doesn't have a belt at 130 either.

The fight will take place no sooner than 3 years from now, though I think 5-10 years is also an option. No point in picking unripe fruit, the only think he has going for him at the moment is being associated with Mayweather, he is still trying to build his name and resume
              The WBO really is a bogus title. Lomachenko needs to the WBC and the WBA asap..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Loma got 32 win votes and 27 win by KO vote to 1 win by KO vote for Davis. Mayweather won't let Davis fight Loma, He knows Loma is damn good and he can't stand it.
                floyd wishes he could come back, wait 5 years for loma to get old, and then fight him

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  The fight is already over. Davis declared No Mas to Loma's call out.

he quit before the fight even started

Comment

is this our larry??

and he calls himself einstein??

Comment

Davis will be lucky to reach Broner’s level.

Loma beats him easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X