Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 235 predictions

Jones

Woodley

Lawler (Ben is awesome, but don't think new bandwagoners are taking into account his inactivity and recent level of competition and Lawler looking straight beast. Pulling for Ben tho)

Garbrandt

Zabit (God willing - not be surprised if Jeremy clips him though, Zabit gotta fight smart).

One more thing, LOL at women's MMA. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, more boring, sloppy technique fights that go to a split decision as the judges try and decide who looked less SHIT than the other. And LOL at Mickey Gall. Just lol.
    Last edited by 'b'; 03-02-2019, 08:24 PM.

So I was right on Mickey "LOL" Gall.

I was right with Zabit, not surprised it was a tough fight, big step up.

I was wrong with Cody. Fuccing hell, the kid ain't champ material because he has a caveman brain, absolute waste of talent. His stupidity is astounding. Zero fight IQ.

Comment

that twitter bum is exactly that, a bum. Lawler isn't super amazing but clearly that guy was out of depth and just got a fluke. Lame

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        that twitter bum is exactly that, a bum. Lawler isn't super amazing but clearly that guy was out of depth and just got a fluke. Lame
        Ben's good in his world, but as expected the UFC is a different animal as MMA organisations go.

He showed great heart and toughness to come back from that and was in a very advantageous position, too bad the stoppage fucced up the fight.

Personally, I hate rematches, they bore me. If the world was fair though Robbie would get an instant rematch. So many divisions are log-jammed as it is, especially LW and WW and these fuccing refs make it worse. Herb is also the guy that fucced up Poirier vs Alvarez 1. The guy gets a free pass though, when in fact he's fuccing incompetent

Comment

I never saw the Woodley loss coming

Comment

Working...
          X