Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people still protesting the NFL? phony activism detected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me show you the one with Brandon Marshall in it. There were white cops in the first video I sent... maybe they’re automatically pigs and racists right? Dumb f#^k. Or wait. Maybe Marshall is a cornball brother or a sell out now or something? You fkin kids are so easy to expose.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      good read but all the holes in the article were brought up in the comment section. "convicted" sounds good but they don't tell you what the sentencing was. the cop that murdered Oscar Grant in cold blood was "convicted" (sounds good) but he only served 11 months. and in the article it tells you how cops bounce around different departments since they are not subject to background checks. basically if the cop doesnt snitch on himself they assume his record is clean. in all these cases of police killings they are walking free because of the conflict of interest with the prosecutor.
      We all must believe in what we do. I believe there's a bit of judicial shenanigans going on with some of these cops getting light sentences (or none at all). I also believe most dirty cops end up where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        It’ll be hard to remove that victim mentality from your brain. But at least you’ll have a father figure if you need help.

I think a boxing gym would do you real well. Maybe you should roll on down to the gym with me. Might take a little while to get the pussification out of your blood, but the gym will do you good.
        There you go. Now that psycho is starting to come outta you. The prozac is wearing off. Tell your doctor to up the dose

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The movement BLM (not the corporate organization) is a libertarian like anti-police state movement. Its not about race on race crime.
          Libertarian movement that advocates communal economies, reparations and globalism? And mentions "black" a lot.

I'll go by their own website. Seems to have nothing to do with resisting any police state.

Comment

There you go. Now that psycho is starting to come outta you. The prozac is wearing off. Tell your doctor to up the dose
            Lay off the potato chips and the Kardashian’s son.

Get out there and be a leader. Not a follower.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Libertarian movement that advocates communal economies, reparations and globalism? And mentions "black" a lot.

I'll go by their own website.
              Wrong. BLM is a racist terrorist organization.

Let’s just say it was at its worst, just Anti-Police. That is literally one half step away from being anti-Mexican, or anti-anything.

Wake up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

I'll go by their own website. Seems to have nothing to do with resisting any police state.
                Libertarian-like is the key word. Groups can borrow ideas from other groups. The BLM movement (notice I'm not talking about the organization) has a Libertarian-like anti-police state ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Lay off the potato chips and the Kardashian’s son.

Get out there and be a leader. Not a follower.
                  Lay crybaby. Cry more to the mods about who should be banned because you wittle feelings got hurt.

Comment

Lay crybaby. Cry more to the mods about who should be banned because you wittle feelings got hurt.
                    Oh, MCC. I expose clowns like you every day of my life. Come at me like a baby back b*&ch and you'll keep getting owned.

Comment

I love Maroon 5 man but now I ain't listening to their music ever again. Racism isn't a joke. Our people been fighting' for thousands of years, and still are

TO DIS DAY! Like my name and Wilder say playa

Comment

Working...
                      X