No announcement yet.

If Khan bodybags Crawford then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan bodybags Crawford then...

Where do we rate him in this era p4p#1 maybe #2.

I can honestly see Khan causing Bud massive problems and hurting him. I suspect Bud is not taking this seriously and will get a rude awakening from the King.

It'll be interesting for a couple rounds.

But imagine if he does put Crawford to sleep.

This place will go nuts

Comment

wont happen but i can see khan out boxing crawford.. but the thing with khan is he always get caught. i can see him out boxing crawford and then in the 12th, he'll get caught with a crazy shot. and no, even if khan beat crawford, he's not p4p #1 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        wont happen but i can see khan out boxing crawford.. but the thing with khan is he always get caught. i can see him out boxing crawford and then in the 12th, he'll get caught with a crazy shot. and no, even if khan beat crawford, he's not p4p #1 imo.
        Khan has legit tnt power he hurt Danny he hurt maidana he can definitely hurt bud.

Comment

Khan is not one win away from being #1 pound for pound, he would need to go on a really good winning streak to accomplish something like that.

Comment

Nah if Khan wins that just means we overrated Crawford. I'd still even rank Danny ahead of Khan since he knocked him TF out.

But this **** won't happen Lmao

Comment

If he does he top 15-20 ish for me p4p

Comment

Khan has the speed but Crawford times his punches really well in between the opponents combinations. Will only be a matter of time before he catches khan.

But to answer your question, he would be maybe 9 or 10 p4p

Comment

No need to imagine because it's not going to happen. Khan couldn't bodybag his last C level opponent. What makes you think he would do it to Crawford?

I swear Khan is the best imaginary fighter in the world.

Comment

Khan is fighting a counter puncher who can also walk him down...Khan starts off well but gets figured out and hurt as usual....Once he gets hurt it will be over as Crawford is one hell of a finisher...Khan is just a down right dumb fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X