No announcement yet.

Badou Jack vs Marcus Browne?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Bivol is a better fighter at this moment than Stevenson is. Adonis has been living off that Dawson win for the past 5 years. The Ring Magazine even stripped him because of his low quality of opposition. If GGG fights someone worse than Charlo then I would consider it a duck, yes.
    Cool, we can revisit that when GGG's next opponent is announced.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Cool, we can revisit that when GGG's next opponent is announced.
      Fine, i'm not even a GGG fan so I don't give a ****. I'm just telling you that Badou chose the easier option with Stevenson rather than fighting Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Fine, i'm not even a GGG fan so I don't give a ****. I'm just telling you that Badou chose the easier option with Stevenson rather than fighting Bivol.
        That's fine that you aren't even a GGG fan, but we can still revisit this when he picks his next opponent.

Comment

Good fight that could end up on the Pac-Broner PPV.

Comment

If Browne wins, it will be before the 5th

Not sure he'll win a decision because Browne fades and Jack comes on strong late

Should be an interesting fight

Comment

That would be a great fight.

Comment

I'd like to see both of them fight other fighters personally, but good fight nontheless.

By other fighters I mean other TOP fighters. 175 is a pretty deep divsion imo.

Comment

Browne would be smart to go for the title first, but props on him for risking that against Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    Browne would be smart to go for the title first, but props on him for risking that against Jack.
                    Is he someone mando?

Comment

Both #1 and #2 by the WBC and WBA so it only make sense to make this one happen

Next week going to be some very good fight announced, some surprises also allegedly, DeGale vs Eubank to kick off ITV/PBC Deal or something is a Rumor also

Comment

Working...
                      X