No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
    10000% Agree. Anybody thinking Crawford handles Spence.....are delusional. This was an absolute shutout. Let's not pretend like Crawford is all that much bigger than Mikey, either. I like Crawford....ALOT. but I guarantee Bob Arum won't even entertain that fight right now....too much more money to be made from Crawford on ESPN
    I think bud did a better job on horn than Spence did Vs Mikey, and I believe Horn big arse would beat up Mikey.

Mikey can't beat any top 10 147 dudes.
    He was maxed out at 140.

Comment

• can't say this fight did anything for spences career. Now i hear he's calling out pac lmfao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Spence just admitted to being bigger and admitted that he wanted to use his size and reach vs a 5'6 135 pounder to beat him.

Can't believe you guys are giving him credit, just like giving hagler credit for beating duran who was a true 130 pounder. shameful!
        I didn't know Duran was a true 130 pounder.

Spence threw more on the inside than Mikey did.

Comment

• Spence=athletic version of margarito

Comment

• Originally posted by dobromir View Post
            The size difference on the fight night was huge. Spence was likely at middleweight. Spence was supposed to walk through Mikey. The power he claims to have is not there.. If Mikey had little more pop in his punches things would have been different. A lot of punches from Spence were blocked by Mikey.

Spence is not and will not be Floyd, period!
            Bruh.....you reaching....nobody has compared Spence to Floyd. He's def not the defensive genius that Floyd is....but make no mistake....his power is real, just ask Kelly Brook and Mikey.

Mike Tyson's power is real, but ****, he went 12 rounds many times. Some fighters can take punishment....others cannot. Mikey is one of those guys that can take punishment well.

You're making wayyyy too many excuses for the result in this fight.

Comment

• Why would Spence want to be Floyd ??? LOL
              Floyd is an arm puncher. Woosh woosh, woosh, slide and more feints. BORING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Spence was focused on out boxing Mikey he could've rail roaded Mikey if he wanted to but chose to show some respect for his skills. it's not like Crawford would stop Mikey either.
                He didn't choose to do that, his trainer made him do that. Throughout the fight he kept telling Spence to keep boxing on the outside and keep moving, keep watching put for counters. It's only in round ten/eleven when his trainer said: "Okay, you can walk him down now, walk down."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  You didn’t even watch the fight you are just using your vivid imagination to condemn Spence who schooled a 4 division World champion that hardly loses round talk less of being dominated
                  I didn't watch because I knew there was no fight.

If you guys enough of morons to fill 75 bucks in haymon pocket for his bias fights then fair enough.

It seems that he didn't have the power to stop Garcia despite landing flush so he ain't stopping bud y'all tripping.

Comment

• mikey looked so slow and barely threw. boring. and spence couldn't even stop him either. joke mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                      I guess Garcia is satisfied now for achieving greatness
                      Greatness!! Surviving and not getting knocked out? Your tune has changed. I told you but you didn’t heed my words. You are stubborn and I need to to tell me why you were so naive? .....begin

Comment

Working...
                      X