Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall would murder Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not impressed by the guy...and to call him self the real hearns and Leonard what an idiot.....lets se how he goes with Lemieux before he even thinks bout ggg or Canelo,.,.

Comment

The fight will likely not happen for two main reasons.

1. When Golovkin beats Canelo, he'll look to unify with winner of Saunders/ Monroe. Or he may retire after the Canelo fight.

2. When he beats Saunders/Monroe, he'll have all the belts and either move up to 168 or retire.

Comment

This Charlo guy is huge even for 160 division, he is much bigger than GGG and Canelo. He will be a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          If Golovkin can beat Canelo his next move would should be Charlo. It will be fun to watch the moves he makes to avoid that fight. I cant wait to see what he does and the excuses his fans make for him.

Golovkin might go to 168 to fight less talented fighters. Might even retire. Might even throw a Jacobs rematch to avoid Charlo. Its clear Charlo is a major threat/problem that Golovkin wont want to deal with.

His loyal fanbase will excuse the duck saying "what has Charlo done to earn this shot".....meanwhile for months they say Ward should fight Beterbiev, Gvozdyk or Usyk. LOL
          Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Golovkin would have his hands full with him, that's for sure.
          Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          Charlo has the handspeed, footspeed and the right punches to be a nightmare for Golovkin. Golovkin will not take this fight. I can guarantee it. If he does I will come back with a post giving him full credit just for taking it. A young Jermall is an absolute nightmare for Golovkin. THis would be the epitome of high risk/low reward for Golovkin post Canelo. His fans will say Golovkin doesnt need it and Charlo hasnt done enough.
          Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I do think Jermall certainly has the talent and the Power to beat GGG and Canelo!]
          Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          He will be a real threat.

hahahaha. Jermall 'The great black hope' Charlo was a total hypejob.

He was never the guy you were saying he was never!

No chance would he ever be in GGG or Alvarez's league.

Curt Henning keep your biased dumb predictions to yourself you Dontae subscribing joke lol

Comment

GGG is washed up, so I won't be surprised if he loses, but we won't know what will happen till they actually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
              GGG is washed up, so I won't be surprised if he loses, but we won't know what will happen till they actually fight.
              Charlo couldn't even beat a washed up Korobov, so he has no chance against a past his best but still good Golovkin. Charlo just doesn't have the ability to beat Golovkin, there's levels.

Comment

He still hasn't fought anyone at the weight. It's debatable if he beat Korobov.

Him being a little more active against the good fighters but not the top tier would help him IMO. Sulecki? Brant? Kind of names like that.

Comment

Is there anybody more overrated than Jermall Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Is there anybody more overrated than Jermall Charlo?
                    Nope. Hasnt fought anyone except Korobov and that was a debatable decision. Korobov was short notice too,

Comment

Korobov made Charlo look like a hypejob so I doubt it. You are biased against GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X