Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You people need to understand these "100+ millions" contracts... it's not guaranteed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    The point is... the money is not guaranteed as they claim. The fighters need to win to keep making more the next fight.
    Thats for any boxing contract. Common knowledge including Floyd’s deal he had with showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      the keyword is guaranteed , the kid is getting the money if he fights 11 times for dazn, and dont worry he aint losing 11 fights, jacobs and ggg are the tops MWs besides canelo, if those 2 cant beat him then i dont see him losing to any other fighter at 160, maybe a close fight here and there... i think is better for dazn to guarantee the money win or lose, instead of paying him for 11 wins, this way canelo is not afraid to lose so he will fight anyone dazn ask him to fight... the other way you could see canelo not getting into risky fights in order to keep his purse intact, dazn will end up with a bunch of mismatches that way...
      i think dazn cares more about getting canelo into fights the fans want to see rather than keeping canelo on an undefeated streak... if canelo loses a fight then the rematch will get even more fans into dazn...
      by the way if no ggg in september then canelo is going after andrade and his title...
      Well you know Canelo Will get a decision in all his close fights but still I find hard to believe it's guaranteed no matter what. But thanks for explaining your pov.

Comment

Working...
      X