Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale To Eubank Jr: Now Go Crawl Back Under Your Rock!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seemed to be a lot of British boxers enjoying the fact Eubank lost on Twitter.
    I seem to remember Eubank doing the same after guys like DeGale and Brook lost, so it's expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      eubank jr lost to a guy degale lost to in george groves..on top of that billy joe saunders who eubank also lost to shîts over caleb truax at whatever weight..degale should be the one crawling under a rock if he isn't typing under a rock already
      No, totally wrong. Why?

Because Degale has proved himself already by winning a world title and defending it against world class fighters.
      Think Eubank Jr could survive with Jack? Could he ****.
      Degale lost a very close fight to Groves 7 years ago. Eubank just got dominated by him.
      Yes he lost to Truax, but he may be near the end of his career, we'll have to see. He definitely under performed.
      He's proved himself already though, regardless of that loss.
      Eubank Jr will never match those achievements, he's just plain ****.
      I really doubt he'll ever get a world title. If he does, he won't have one for long.

Comment

While im glad he lost and somebody has shut him up, I still think people shouldn't write off Jnr. He is an example of ability undermined by overconfidence. He believed his own hype and paid for it. If this teaches him humility, he will regroup and get back in the mix. He is a durable and a brave guy and character-wise has what it takes to get the belt and defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Groves beat you as well doe
          Twice hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Say what you want about Eubanks Jr.... he beats Truax
            I would bet actual money on Truax knocking out EuCoward Jr.
            After what Groves did to him he will never be the same again. Truax Is to strong for this weakling....
            i hope this fight happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
              After what Groves did to him he will never be the same again. Truax Is to strong for this weakling....
              Eubanks activity rate is too high and Truax took advantage of a gun shy DeGale. It was a good win but Eubanks isnt gonna sit back like DeGale did.

Comment

LOL...
                En pocas palabras!
                “No vales Verga”

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                  “EuCoward Jr” is the corniest lamest dig I think I’ve ever seen. Anyways, I’ve seen you and others refer to this fight like Groves beat Eubank from pillar to post. Who are you kidding? Groves used his range and a jab to confuse Eubank and keep him from getting into any rhythm and he clinched him everytime he tried to come inside. This fight had very few actual clean power punches landed by either guy. It was a lot of feints by Groves, jabs by Groves, Wild lunging hooks by Eubank Jr, and Groves tying up Eubank when he got inside, and a lot of wrestling while hitting the other guy with your free arm by both guys. He was never even hurt or anywhere even close to being stopped. Eubank doesn’t belong at super middle. He’s too small. He can beat guys like the Turkish robot and old dudes like Abraham but he doesn’t have the boxing skills and most important, the size to compete with the top guys. British media confirmed Groves was 185lbs and Eubank 170lbs in the ring. That’s a ridiculous disparity and shows Eubank doesn’t belong in that division in an era where all fighters in these divisions weigh at least 8-10lbs over the division limit at fight time, if not more. He belongs at middleweight. His lack of boxing skills will still be a detriment, but his top notch work rate, stamina, motor along with a great chin should make for some very entertaining fights at middleweight where he wont be bullied by guys 15lbs heavier.
                  Last edited by IlikeBikeTython; 02-19-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

The saint won fair and square. I did pick Chris junior to stop him but glad it wasn’t any kind of robbery, Eubank (as senior quite rightly said) he didn’t show his level.
                    Let’s be honest here, it ain’t we’ve seen him do is it?
                    You can run him down for sayin this and that but that just wasn’t Chris Eubank jnr end of.
                    Dunno what was going on, no timing,getting countered with ease of a jab! Fack me, I could have beaten him!
                    He does need to get his act together.
                    Good win for the saint and I hope he wins the tournament from here.
                    DeGale........oh please who the fack are you? A mouth ten times the size of both the Eubanks and beaten by who?
                    Looks like somebodies lookin to butter George up after for a rematch. Lol cacksucker.

Comment

[QUOTE=lightsout_finit;18498682]I would bet actual money on Truax knocking out EuCoward Jr.
                      i hope this fight happens!! [/QUOTE George Groves won a fight. Eubank did not get beaten up or anything like it.
                      He’s tough and co side ring he’s jumped in at world level and under performed, wtf are you talking about?
                      What’s a fight to you? Pillows? What are you an American?
                      Probably...:bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X