Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which top fighters do think are straight up ducking other top fighters right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which top fighters do think are straight up ducking other top fighters right now?

I say Katie Taylor is avoiding Persoon and Serrano at the moment.

Jermall Charlo also comes to mind he hasn't showed real interest in a top 10 middleweight yet.

Also gotta say Gary Rusell Jr is talking noise but hasn't unified yet it's been 4 years since his title reign.

Any other names?

Tank Davis. He is straight up ducking upper echelon fighters.

Danny Garcia. He's been ducking Spence.
    Last edited by Pechorin; 08-22-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Canelo ducking Jermall Charlo

Comment

Geronta Davis ducking Loma is the most obvious

It's a fight everyone wants to see.

Comment

Think all middleweight champions are ducking Andrade atm.
          Too much risk for little reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
            I say Katie Taylor is avoiding Persoon and Serrano at the moment.

Jermall Charlo also comes to mind he hasn't showed real interest in a top 10 middleweight yet.

Also gotta say Gary Rusell Jr is talking noise but hasn't unified yet it's been 4 years since his title reign.

Any other names?
            Santa Cruz ducking GRJ

Comment

GRJ was ducking Non-Mandatories like a plague. Anything changed?
              Honestly, many champions duck each other for they are feeling good being champions in their own Org.

Comment

I knew Charlo's name would come up, when in reality, Golovkin and Canelo should be shamed for not wanting to fulfill their obligations and the corrupt WBC for protecting them. But when it comes to these fighters, the whole rules change.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Think all middleweight champions are ducking Andrade atm.
                  Too much risk for little reward.
                  Nobody is not ducking he is just terrible to watch, why fight somebody who will bore the fans you drawing power will dwindle.

No point he fight bums for the next two years seriously are you trying to tell me they could not find a top fighter from light middleweight to fight him who is american he just fought nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Nobody is not ducking he is just terrible to watch, why fight somebody who will bore the fans you drawing power will dwindle.

No point he fight bums for the next two years seriously are you trying to tell me they could not find a top fighter from light middleweight to fight him who is american he just fought nobodies.
                    Good point bro.
                    I think it's probably a bit of both to be honest.
                    He's still a very awkward fighter to look good against which must put off Canelo and GGG from wanting to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X