No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow t'f up you losers
    Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 05-29-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully the hacker on smackdown is CM Punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Hopefully the hacker on smackdown is CM Punk.
        Then I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Comment

• Brad Wyatt just attacked Alexa Bliss. I have a theory that she might become sister abigail.

Comment

Brad Wyatt just attacked Alexa Bliss. I have a theory that she might become sister abigail.
            You can't really blame Bray for wanting to put something in Alexa's mouth.

Comment

• Drew McIntyre is definitely WWE's top guy. He's pretty much everything Vince wanted Roman Reigns to be and more. Too bad the fans aren't there to give him the response he deserves.

Randy Orton is KILLING it and I love how Ric Flair is back to manage him. This is the best I've ever seen Orton. The feud with Edge really lit a fire in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Drew McIntyre is definitely WWE's top guy. He's pretty much everything Vince wanted Roman Reigns to be and more. Too bad the fans aren't there to give him the response he deserves.

Randy Orton is KILLING it and I love how Ric Flair is back to manage him. This is the best I've ever seen Orton. The feud with Edge really lit a fire in him.
                Plus you finally have a feud with two guys who can cut good promos. Except Drew is under 40 and still prime.

Comment

Brad Wyatt just attacked Alexa Bliss. I have a theory that she might become sister abigail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Plus you finally have a feud with two guys who can cut good promos. Except Drew is under 40 and still prime.

Something about Drew, his promos feel real and from the heart. It's a shame he can't perform in front of a live audience now because he's one of the few guys who can connect with the crowd while everyone else's promos feel so scripted (maybe cause they are). He has the rare ability to look and sound like a bad ass but still draw sympathy from the fans when needed.

And Orton is such a hot/cold wrestler. One moment he's boring and just going through the motions, and then all of a sudden he's tearing it up like he is now.

Last Raw had a great promo between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'm sure a lot of guys wanna put stuff in Alexa's mouth lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X