Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manhunt on me after a 2 day long facebook drama of me defending our flag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    just always stay low, meat. i'm sure nobody would notice you.
    hows many like you got now on your blm post? you stupid fckhead. youre in the philippines. but of course you dumb pinoys are the worst fcking bandwagonners.

Comment

Only real low iq phaggots get into political debates on facebook

Comment

I mean...the type of white people I've seen virtue signaling about this...I don't think they will be doing anything to anyone in real life about it lol...I think you'll be alright...

They are going so hard mainly just to show how great they are...it's like an unofficial 'who is the King and Queen of black people' contest right now for all of these white libs

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Only real low iq phaggots get into political debates on facebook
          Yeah I mean it's a complete waste of time...sometimes it gets drug to your doorstep though, as he apparently said it was here.

I don't really say much on my facebook...I just use the laugh emoji at posts I don't like and then like ones I do lol

Comment

Why would your "friend" do that.. you may get hurt for real

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              They might accidentally knee him to the face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

ko by an accidental knee to the forehead!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                hows many like you got now on your blm post? you stupid fckhead. youre in the philippines. but of course you dumb pinoys are the worst fcking bandwagonners.
                that's the best advice I can give you at the moment, meat. stay low and shut the fuck up.

Comment

long story short, i saw a fb friends "story" of them burning a USA flag at a protest and dancing around it. i sent him a direct chat saying "i laugh when these animals get shot". talking about them, the flag burners being the animals i meant.

he screenshotted it and posted it on his timeline. made it look like i laugh when black people get shot. so it was pretty much me presented as a racist. now its me against 30-50 BLM liberals on that thread who justifies the flag burning and looting. so yep, im concealed and ready ..

tips and advice would be appreciated since theres pretty much a bounty on my head. those libs would be rejoicing if i get my ass jumped on video.
                  Thats why i have a separate account for politics

The left is the hitler party

Same mindset

Hitler killed jews even theyre whites like him, he kills them because they think different than him, pretty similar to the liberals of this age

Theyll fire u, kick u, punch u, ban u, shame u, call u a house ngger, uncle tom if u think different

Comment

long story short, i saw a fb friends "story" of them burning a USA flag at a protest and dancing around it. i sent him a direct chat saying "i laugh when these animals get shot". talking about them, the flag burners being the animals i meant.

he screenshotted it and posted it on his timeline. made it look like i laugh when black people get shot. so it was pretty much me presented as a racist. now its me against 30-50 BLM liberals on that thread who justifies the flag burning and looting. so yep, im concealed and ready ..

tips and advice would be appreciated since theres pretty much a bounty on my head. those libs would be rejoicing if i get my ass jumped on video.
                    lmao fućk the LameAss flag & anthem u phagget, need a gun since you can't fight

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
                      lmao fućk the LameAss flag & anthem u phagget, need a gun since you can't fight
                      You guys carry the mexican flag around all the time and you guys arent even in mexico.

You guys carry around Mexican flags to boxing matches

Comment

Working...
                      X