Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Z's biopic has almost half a million views on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlie z is not a troll, he's insane and has delusions. there's a video where his father answers some questions. charlie is around 30 years old, lives with his father, has never kept a job, and if he doesn't take meds he wanders around and gets lost and talks to himself. he's got serious problems.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      That ****'s crazy lol

From boxing scene troll to a known entity.

18 punches is 3 secs...wow, Charlie!!! LMAO!!! 38:49... Dad: "he will eventually get kill, but it is ok" hahaha.
      Last edited by megas30; 02-23-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        charlie z is not a troll, he's insane and has delusions. there's a video where his father answers some questions. charlie is around 30 years old, lives with his father, has never kept a job, and if he doesn't take meds he wanders around and gets lost and talks to himself. he's got serious problems.
        I've always figured the guy wasn't all there.

His father confirming it pretty much settles it.

Comment

That is why he should be left alone. It's like messing with those special ed kids in grade school. Only pusssies do that sht.

Comment

He's still at it too lol he posts new boxing videos almost daily. He still lives with his parents, posting videos in the same exact room he posted them half a decade ago.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgw..._PNlcWZZbpjJng

Comment

I was one of the few guys here who could shut that guy up. I gutted him a few times & he never threatened me only put me on ignore. That guy had something to say to everyone. I think I was one of the few who could hit him where it hurt. He is frigging crazy but I would be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy his vids. It took me a long time to figure out if this guy was actually nuts or a superior internet troll. He got in the ring with Mayweather Sr & took shots from the HW champion of the world! Sometimes I still think it's all just a internet troll gimmick & he gets people in on his videos...

Comment

I never seen that vid but it makes sense for sure. I still can't believe he talked his way into the ring with Mayweather senior or took shot from Wilder. Those 2 videos had me really questioning if he was a troll & not really nuts...

Comment

Freak shows tend to do well on you tube.
                  The fools just looking for attention..........

Comment

TBH eventhough i've been in this site long enough i still really dont know who exactly Charlie Z is , yes i see pictures flying around and about his story with Floyd sr. but idk if it was real or he is just troll

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      I was one of the few guys here who could shut that guy up. I gutted him a few times & he never threatened me only put me on ignore. That guy had something to say to everyone. I think I was one of the few who could hit him where it hurt. He is frigging crazy but I would be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy his vids. It took me a long time to figure out if this guy was actually nuts or a superior internet troll. He got in the ring with Mayweather Sr & took shots from the HW champion of the world! Sometimes I still think it's all just a internet troll gimmick & he gets people in on his videos...
                      Charlie Zelenoff had an account here?

Comment

Working...
                      X