No announcement yet.

Trump vs The Pope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump vs The Pope

Trump to build a wall around The Pope...and make him pay for it.

Members of the GOP Clown Car pretend to be such devout Christians to appeal to their dumbest and most gullible voters but are anything but Christlike.

Comment

Sad that in this day and age over 99% of all politicians have to pretend to be christians just to get elected.

Comment

Comment

Jaysus was Murican, and he hated them queers en coloreds, DEERRR!!!

Comment

I wonder if he's going to sue the Pope now.

Comment

Trump by 1st round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Trump by 1st round KO.
                But he called The Pope "disgraceful"... "For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful." That can't be a very strong selling point for a Presidential candidate. I'm mean it's one thing to make fun of a disable person...but The Pope has to be untouchable.

Comment

i seriously don't get the pope's purpose. sure the religious fanatics do but he just seems like he cant' do anything for me.

if he is truly a work of a miracle or some shyt he should go to places were there's war and violence and do wonders upon calling the mighty god to have this stop. but no he got them bodyguards and he only goes to places he knows he safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    i seriously don't get the pope's purpose. sure the religious fanatics do but he just seems like he cant' do anything for me.

if he is truly a work of a miracle or some shyt he should go to places were there's war and violence and do wonders upon calling the mighty god to have this stop. but no he got them bodyguards and he only goes to places he knows he safe.
                    This^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X