No announcement yet.

The size difference between Cotto and Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The size difference between Cotto and Golovkin

Cotto would get gobbled up. Not that we didn't know this before!

Golovkin should fight people his own size, and Cotto if he knows what's best for him should drop the middleweight belt.

Would be a great competitive fight if the same day weigh in rules were still in place.
    Last edited by Edmond Dantes; 07-07-2014, 06:07 AM.

Size concerns or otherwise, Cotto would have the balls to take the fight, that's the difference between him and your favourite ducke..."fighter" OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Size concerns or otherwise, Cotto would have the balls to take the fight, that's the difference between him and your favourite ducke..."fighter" OP.
      Wait a min... lets not turn this into a Mayweather thread. I'm just merely pointing out the obvious size differential. I too think it would be awesome fight and a great show of ballsmanship if Cotto took this fight, but clearly, it's a mismatch that Cotto has no way in hell of winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
        Wait a min... lets not turn this into a Mayweather thread. I'm just merely pointing out the obvious size differential. I too think it would be awesome fight and a great show of ballsmanship if Cotto took this fight, but clearly, it's a mismatch that Cotto has no way in hell of winning!

But seriously tho, I thought Golovkin was a small MW. So I expected them to be more closer in size.

Golovkin is listed at 5'10" while Cotto is listed at 5'7". Would you say that's inaccurate going by this pic? Keep in mind Golovkin is kinda hunching.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-07-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

How can you think was a small middleweight, the guy is 5'10'' and clearly weighs a lot more than 160 on fight night. He is a strong, legitimate size middleweight, as natural as any middleweight titlist around.

He would crush Cotto.

Comment

Working...
          X