No announcement yet.

Broner still a hypejob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    Haters are jealous because he looks up to Floyd. Floyd used to say years ago, " im an icon in boxing. And a lot of young fighters look up to me." And all the haters talked ****. Dont be mad because theres no fighters of note out there trying to be like Manny Pacquiao.
    Please don't bring your fanboy **** into this thread.

There is and will be many young fighters for years to come who will look up to Pacquiao just like Broner does to Mayweather.

Comment

I don't see how anybody can hate on the kid anymore. He showed he loves to fight, has skills, wants the best, and is always looking for the KO. I don't know what else you can ask for a fighter. Plus, I felt he really showed his own personality last night and dropped the whole Floyd gimmick. I think he has a pretty funny and witty personality, no need to copy Floyd since he showed he's got his own unique character.

Comment

i dont think hes a hype job...he does got skillz...i think he jus trys to hard to be a mayweather..he should jus be him self and am sure he would get way more respect..and fans...but he had a great win last night...i am thinking he should go straight to 140 now...hes to big for 135+theres no good big names in 135

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
          I still see him as a punk..

I never doubted that wasn't a good fighter, just a punk.

And what the people do RECOGNIZE is you can't spell, YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE THAT MOTHA#^@#*(@!
          That's just the Americanisation of the English spelling moron.

Comment

People think he s hype job because he's gotten 2 gift decisions in his career already. Everyone knows he's talented but he's already shown that he is very beatable.

Comment

Broner is the truth

Can only see a few people beating him.

Comment

He's a champion. What caliber of champion remains to be seen for me. His shell is less effective than Mayweather's, he has a decent chin...great speed and good power. Will his power carry up? Will he be able to handle a fighter like rios who will be in his chest all night and truly test that defense? Or, a smart experienced fighter like Marquez? Or a similar athletic prodigy in Gamboa?

Remains to be seen. He is a very promising champion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  It's recognise.

The language is called English, not American you utter ******. The correct way to spell it is 'recognise'.

Now go slap yourself.

Might want to study up yourself there chief.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/recognize

recˇogˇnize/ˈrekigˌnīz/
                  Verb:

Identify (someone or something) from having encountered them before; know again: "I recognized her when her wig fell off".
                  Identify from knowledge of appearance or character: "Pat is good at recognizing wildflowers".

Comment

Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                    Broner is the truth

Can only see a few people beating him.
                    Why do you only see a few eating him? Do you think that highly of Ponce?

Comment

241 of 451 punches????

Yeah I'd say Broner is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X