Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money is in your wallet right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

134 euro..............

Comment

17$ cash

plus a check card, backup ATM card, and several credit cards in my wallet. I also keep a backup ATM card in the glove of my car. I always have to have some kind of cash or credit with me at all times.

If I didnt have a cent during the beginning of a shift, id go to my car for the emergency money I leave in there, or the ATM card.

Comment

I have $345 in my wallet this morning.

I don't understand how anybody who works can be broke. But then, I don't go to bars any more.

Ever since I stopped going out to bars and clubs when I was about 20, I always find I have more money in my wallet. And my bank account has grown very nicely during the past five years.

Many of the activities I enjoy are free, like hiking in the mountains here in North Vancouver. It's great to have wilderness not far from my back door.

Comment

I have 1600 DKK. Or in other words, $306, £188 or €214.

Comment

I have $33 on me right now.

Comment

i had sixty five up until about 45 minutes ago...until my woman left with sixty of it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                i had sixty five up until about 45 minutes ago...until my woman left with sixty of it. lol
                Women ..

Comment

Georges doesn't even carry a wallet. He carrys about 4,000-8,000 in his fanny pack.

The dude even goes to Mcdonalds and orders off the dollar menu and pays with 100 dollar bill, just to show off to the poor cashiers that he is rich while they are struggling in life getting paid min wage.

Comment

20 dollars,

Why? Because I pay everything with my visa debit card. I literally don't need to hold cash anymore. I do every payment electronically

Comment

Only 80 quid in my wallet at the minute,got a fair bit more in the bank though,which is a good job considering the amount of drink and drugs that are going too be required over the coming weekends

Comment

Working...
                      X