Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It's pretty telling to see how people really think about Bradley. I know people didn't like his decision to not fight Khan, but it seems there is no respect for him as an elite boxer. I think he is going to dominate this fight myself. Whether or not he gets the nod is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
        Ill be pulling this thread up immediately after the fight people
        he's gonna beat him by headbutting him 27 times, just like bhop.

Comment

Its hard to see them giving a decision to Tim even if he deserves it but my prediction for this is a TD win for Pac after he gets cut and it goes to the cards after 4 rounds but before the fight had caught fire and not much had happend.

Hopefully that wont happen and if allowed to go to its natural conclusion I think Bradley has a very good chance. Id like to pick him to win but I just dont see the judges being fair. Bradley is moving up too which doesnt help. Had it been a prime wleter facing Pac I would have picked him because it would be the 1st time Pac as met a prime opponent.

Tim will be a handful regardless of the decision. He will adjust throughout. Rough Pac up close, outbox him from a distance. I think he really exposes him. Maybe floored by a quick left somewhere in the fight but he will get up and resume control.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
            bradley not a good enough boxer
            don't have to be a great boxer to beat pacquiao, you just need power (which Bradley doesn't have), and decent footwork to frustrate Manny (Bradley's footwork is decent)

Arum put this fight together because Bradley doesn't have the power to break Manny down, so while it looks like a good matchup from a distance, in reality it's just good matchmaking

You think Arum would put Manny in against a guy who stands a chance of beating him? Come on

Comment

I think Bradley will beat Pacquiao, but this is a terrible comparison. Bradley fights nothing like Hopkins, and Trinidad fights nothing like Trinidad at all. You're looking at 4 completely different styles here. Bradley is not a defensive counterpuncher, Pacquiao does not fight in straight lines looking for one punch.

Comment

Bradley fights nothing like Hopkins, and Trinidad fights nothing like Trinidad at all.
                I dont think it was a reference to styles more so the set up of a guy who looks formidable and has lots of power with the left hand even though he isnt an amazing technical boxer vs a guy who has been on the curcuit for a while but hasnt had his big break yet. A man who despite not being a big puncher, is inteligent, hasnt been dominated ever and can rough you up aswel as box.

I see the similarities in the fight but once the bell goes it wont pan out the same way. I cant see Tim hurting Pac and I cant imagine Pac outboxing Tim. When is the last time Pac ever met a man like Bradley? He's never had to do it and has always had slow guys infront of him. He wont/cant be ready for this fight and I think whatever the result Pacs rep will plummet further.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                  I dont think it was a reference to styles more so the set up of a guy who looks formidable and has lots of power with the left hand even though he isnt an amazing technical boxer vs a guy who has been on the curcuit for a while but hasnt had his big break yet. A man who despite not being a big puncher, is inteligent, hasnt been dominated ever and can rough you up aswel as box.

I see the similarities in the fight but once the bell goes it wont pan out the same way. I cant see Tim hurting Pac and I cant imagine Pac outboxing Tim. When is the last time Pac ever met a man like Bradley? He's never had to do it and has always had slow guys infront of him. He wont/cant be ready for this fight and I think whatever the result Pacs rep will plummet further.
                  Pac last 13 fights were won by ko, tko or one sided decisions except in Marquez fight and Bradley is no Marquez, far from it.

Comment

Bradley doesn't have the same skills as bhop, he certainly doesn't have great defense and his chin is suspect. He didnt look impressive against casamayor either. He can give pacquiao problems, but lacks the power and overall technical skills to dominate pacquiao. I think he rough up pacquiao, may possibly carry a lead late in the fight but catches something in the 9th and goes sleepy time

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Pac last 13 fights were won by ko, tko or one sided decisions except in Marquez fight and Bradley is no Marquez, far from it.
                      That says alot about the state of Mannys competition. Also Bradley is superior to Marquez in many ways, younger , fresher, bigger, faster and hasnt lost to guys like Norwood and Chris John.

Comment

Working...
                      X