No announcement yet.

Klitschko vs. KINGPIN DEC 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Johnson is pretty fast, good hand speed and seems to have a very good jab. His jab is his best weapon IMO. However he hasn't really fought anyone so it's difficult to know how good he is. We don't even know if he's top 10 material and now he's up against Vitali Klitschko. Talk about taking a step up. I wish him all the best in the world but I can't see anyone pick Kingpin to win this fight.
    It will be a good payday for Johnson and he will become much better known, win or lose.

Comment

Johnson's an even bigger scrub than Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        Johnson's an even bigger scrub than Arreola.
        Have you seen his fights? I posted a few in the videos section.

He's actually pretty good. He's better than most of the current contenders IMO.

When David Haye saw some videos of Johnson he backed out of their proposed fight and chose Barrett as an opponent instead.

Comment

I saw him some time ago vs some journeyman.I wasn't impressed.

He hasn't fought no one to make me interested since.

Cedric Boswell would be a better fight.

Comment

Bummer I wanted to see Maskaev pounded into retirement

**since the fight is scheduled for December .. any chance ESPN or Versus picks it up?

as Showtime has the Bradley/Peterson fight, and HBO of course with Pavlik-Williams

Comment

Another fight for Vitali against an unexperienced guy who has no chance.

Comment

If Johnson had power, I'd give me a shot but he doesn't which = another Vitali KO.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  I saw him some time ago vs some journeyman.I wasn't impressed.

He hasn't fought no one to make me interested since.

Cedric Boswell would be a better fight.
                  No, Boswell is too old and looked past it against Salif on Saturday. The fight is available in our videos section.

Download and watch the most recent Kevin Johnson fight, against 2004 US Olympian Devin Vargas. He was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    It will be a good payday for Johnson and he will become much better known, win or lose.
                    It's going to be his best payday so far in his career but if he gets KO'd in the first round he'll be having a hard time to be taken serious again. i mean he is after all considered to be one of the best american boxers right now. That says a lot about how weak the american heavyweights are. Arreola and Kingpin two of the best American HW....that's embarrassing

Almost as embarrassing as this:

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Another fight for Vitali against an unexperienced guy who has no chance.
                      Who would you prefer he fight? Old James Toney?

Bhopreign, why is your rep at zero after four years on boxingscene?

Comment

Working...
                      X