No announcement yet.

6star hardcore strength Creatine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6star hardcore strength Creatine

Afew of my friends been telling me about creatine. Does any1 no anything about creatine and what it does and if it has any affects. And do most boxing do it???

Hey there,

I don't know if it's widely used in boxing, but I used it for a while leading upto a shot put competition. Basically supplements affect people differently but for me creatine gave me great strength gains. Within 4 weeks I noticed a difference in my bench press. But as soon as you stop the creatine you lose most of that strength you gained. I also noticed that I started developing shin splints. I read a university paper that shin splints can be caused by an increase in creatine. Let me know if wanna know anymore.

Peace

Comment

Also check out the following link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

Comment

yea so your saying has soon as you stop useing the creatine your lose all your results in strength wise???

Comment

You don't lose all of it. You might, in fact you might KEEP all of it. There are too many variables. Hundreds of different products nowadays, and about 7 BILLION different people...

It can help, but a lot of studies have also found that it doesn't really, or that it has more of a placebo effect.

Honestly, you don't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstranger View Post
            Hey there,

I don't know if it's widely used in boxing, but I used it for a while leading upto a shot put competition. Basically supplements affect people differently but for me creatine gave me great strength gains. Within 4 weeks I noticed a difference in my bench press. But as soon as you stop the creatine you lose most of that strength you gained. I also noticed that I started developing shin splints. I read a university paper that shin splints can be caused by an increase in creatine. Let me know if wanna know anymore.

Peace
            Well now I get why I was getting shin splits, I was only on like 5 grams of creatine a day too! Thats not too much is it? It kind of went away after I sprained my ankle, kind of guess needed to reset my leg a bit it was really ****ing killing me for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X