Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar update on gg-Canelo "way too busy with Canelo court case" + why they dropped be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    You can't plan something like this. It's not child's play.

Fight will happen eventually. They need the money.

the lawsuit was actually pushed out / delayed several times, from what i'm hearing. i'd need to dig more into it to give better detail on the timeline and how it was pushed back. the suit is six years old now!

and to give you an idea of the role of a publicist, remember how canelo's lawsuit was unceremoniously settled when he broke solis' jaw? fue mi hermano, doe!

this time around they're literally making a photoshoot out of the courtroom

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      He gets his coke straight from Bolivia. Lol look at how hyper he is and with the hand signals
      lol. Let that man live his life; he's likely a couple weeks away from having to pay out $50m to All Star Boxing ($20m on the front-end, with the remaining coming out of Golden Boy's promotional share on Canelo Alvarez until fully recouped; $30m over Canelo's next 15 fights would make sense).

With Bob Arum tricking Oscar out of his position (killing the relationship with Showtime, compelling him to jump to HBO, and not following through with any of the "working together"), Oscar should see the writing on the wall and go out however he wants to go out.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        You do know Oscar just made the foty for the last two yrs.

I've never seen grown ass men hate on another man so much.

Did Oscar fuuck everyone's mom here.

The hate you females have for him has reached babby momma statues
        Provodnikov-Molina is set for Saturday; don't shine the trophy just yet.

Comment

It's possible Dela Hoya is finally trying to resolve this case, win or lose. Seems every time Canelo fights, this All Star Boxing company is drooling over the money Alvarez makes. Just imagine them when the next fight of the century is made between Golovkin and Canelo. It will drive them nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            lol. Let that man live his life; he's likely a couple weeks away from having to pay out $50m to All Star Boxing ($20m on the front-end, with the remaining coming out of Golden Boy's promotional share on Canelo Alvarez until fully recouped; $30m over Canelo's next 15 fights would make sense).

With Bob Arum tricking Oscar out of his position (killing the relationship with Showtime, compelling him to jump to HBO, and not following through with any of the "working together"), Oscar should see the writing on the wall and go out however he wants to go out.
            Originally posted by New England View Post
            the lawsuit was actually pushed out / delayed several times, from what i'm hearing. i'd need to dig more into it to give better detail on the timeline and how it was pushed back. the suit is six years old now!

and to give you an idea of the role of a publicist, remember how canelo's lawsuit was unceremoniously settled when he broke solis' jaw? fue mi hermano, doe!

this time around they're literally making a photoshoot out of the courtroom
            Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            It's possible Dela Hoya is finally trying to resolve this case, win or lose. Seems every time Canelo fights, this All Star Boxing company is drooling over the money Alvarez makes. Just imagine them when the next fight of the century is made between Golovkin and Canelo. It will drive them nuts.
            Not looking good for Golden Boy. I hope Oscar gets a jail sentence for being such a liar. Hopefully he gets 3-9 years in prison

Comment

Working...
            X