Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins in a fight between Chad Dawson and Andre Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins in a fight between Chad Dawson and Andre Dirrell?

This would be a highly skilful fight, in my opinion. Who would win it and why?
    Chad Dawson by Decision
    18.18%
    Chad Dawson by KO or TKO
    0.00%
    Andre Dirrell by Decision
    36.36%
    Andre Dirrell by KO or TKO
    27.27%
    Too close to call
    18.18%

Two softies going at it. It'd be one boring ass fight but I think Dirrell comes out on top.

Comment

Assuming Dirrell is the same guy, I'd pick him. I don't think I'll ever pick Dawson in a fight against someone of comparable talent ever again.

Comment

I fear Dawson is done.

Dirrell via stoppage.

Comment

Who knows about Dirrell. Dude lost the best years of his career as far as physical prime goes.

The Abraham fight was almost 3 years ago, and he's fought like 3-4 times only in 4 years. Dirrell, IMO, has a bit of work to do before fighting top 168 pound fighters again, let alone the 175 champion.

He ought to be fighting 4 times this year, and then start worrying about challenging for a title in '14.

I thought before the super six that Ward and Dirrell were on similiar paths in boxing. It's crazy to see the difference of where they are respectively.

Getting back to topic, nobody wins in this fight because it would suck balls. Not a lot of punches thrown, little excitement.

Comment

As finished as Dawson is. Andre Dirrell is managing a franchised Wendys telling people that its 25 cents extra for a bbq sauce. why does anyone think he can fight and beat someone?

Comment

If this fight happened right now...... Dawson decision

Comment

Dirrell on points. Dawson doesn't do well against dynamic fighters.

Comment

Based on what I've seen of them I'd pick Dirrell.

I've haven't seen a lot of Dawson I have to admit. The fights I have seen I haven't been that impressed with him.

The trouble with Dirrell is his inactivity and can he still do what he was doing before. I was impressed with him in the build up to the Super Six and then his first couple fights (even though he annoyed me in the Froch fight). The kid is talented and if he gets his head screwed on I think he beats Dawson.

I've just never been that impressed with him but that's down to the limited number of time I've seen the kid.

I think Dirrell boxes and moves to an easy UD.

Comment

^If it's recent fights then yeah, he's been very poor.

Can't believe the Dawson we now see is the same guy who smacked Adamek around with ease. Hasn't been that guy since he fought Johnson though.

Comment

Working...
                    X