Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you bought your Emergency Survival Kit yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Guns checked Water checked can food checked ammo checked BUTTPLUGS (that's the most important item of course) checked ...
    bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      How will a butt plug help him? I am sorry but I have to agree with Derranged here. A butt plug will do you absolutely no good unless maybe you can mold it down and craft it into some type of shiv and use it on smaller critters such as cats, squirrels, and raccoons.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        oh ****! you right I forgot you was coming you old ass transvestite!

Comment

i got my survival kit alright...i'll be in cuba when the world ends! you should go downtown to the peepshow places with your bible, cross & monks robe on & preach to people walking by...point at someone & yell "you! yes you, how can you get through the pearly gates of heaven when you continue to forticate with your neighbours wife?" don't forget lots of the canned meat "spam" to add to your kit & powdered milk...

Comment

Cuba would be overpopulated in the event of the happening and I would not recommend it. When crowded people become claustrophobic and tend to get barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Not being a gullible paranoid fucktard, that's my protection from the apocalypse.
              Was waiting to see you say that being prepared for natural disasters was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Was waiting to see you say that being prepared for natural disasters was stupid.
                Being prepared for natural disasters isn't stupid, it's sensible. Being prepared for Mad Max actually happening, that's the stupid thing.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Being prepared for natural disasters isn't stupid, it's sensible. Being prepared for Mad Max actually happening, that's the stupid thing.
                  You are uninformed. It's coming.

Comment

So is anyone else preparing themselves for 'The Happening'?

What kind of gadgets and utensils will you pack in your survival bag?

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                      You are uninformed. It's coming.
                      What is coming, and what is your evidence for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X