Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell convicted for knife possession..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Well the US is a somewhat backwards nation i mean it is one of the few countries that still use the death penalty.

The following 23 countries carried out executions in 2010: Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana, China, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Libya, Malaysia, North Korea, Palestinian Authority, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Vietnam, Yemen and of course the USA.

I think that list speaks volumes.
    america is backwards in many regards no doubt, but potentially going to prison for having a knife is backwards in my book. I understand there have been stabbing problems in the UK and all, but still, I think a man has a right to have some sort of protection in his vehicle if he chooses.

I'm not saying USA is better than the UK or whatever, that's not my intention, I just personally thought it was a bit of a funny crime considering it's like the opposite here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      What a spanner!
      It was a knife, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        america is backwards in many regards no doubt, but potentially going to prison for having a knife is backwards in my book. I understand there have been stabbing problems in the UK and all, but still, I think a man has a right to have some sort of protection in his vehicle if he chooses.

I'm not saying USA is better than the UK or whatever, that's not my intention, I just personally thought it was a bit of a funny crime considering it's like the opposite here.
        Seattle is crime free anyway is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          I hear Phoenix Jones, Red Dragon and Buster Doe keep the streets clean there.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            With Phoenix Jones locked up that's about to change in a very negative way. I expect this place to be a war zone in less than 48 hours with villains lurking the streets on every corner causing havoc!

Comment

With Phoenix Jones locked up that's about to change in a very negative way. I expect this place to be a war zone in less than 48 hours with villains lurking the streets on every corner causing havoc!
              Is Pheonix Jones like a real life batman? Why was he locked up?

Comment

agree. . . 100 hours community service and a 3 month curfew FOR A KNIFE?! just sitting in your damn car?! I could understand if it was in a school zone or something. . . but just to have a knife in your car, with no circumstances around it, no intent on using it, and not in any kind of restricted area, is NOTHING to be charged over?! crazy. . .

Comment

Trust me, Yu should be encouraged to carry protection! In Switzerland almost every household has a gun, it is legal over there, now, i don't know a lot about Switzerland but i'm sure it ent a bad place to live lol Like London, Birmingham and Manchester can be.
                  I don't agree with heads carrying knives but theres always that threat out there still. Yu get heads threatenin yu with knives for looking at them funny, looking at there gal or disrespecting them. It's real common these days you know.

Who's the muppet saying guns and knives can't kill yu? Lmao
                  Yur tripping b. Yu can kill anyone if yu want to, stab them straight in their heart, Stab and twist in their temple, Shoot someone in their adams apple with a sawn off shotgun lol. Or just stab someone in bare weak places like yur throat, temple, heart, lungs, etc... etc...
                  You ent got bollocks by shooting or stabbing someone, yu got more bollocks fighting them one on one, toe to toe... But heads that i know carry screwdrivers and knives, just cause they say they ent got nuttin to prove to noone with their fists anymore, and most carry weapons these days... in the world of dealing drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    What kind of pussy ass country bans a pocket knife?
                    One with a knife problem? Anyone carrying a knife should be jailed IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X