No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

history will ultimately judge, who the real TBE of this era is.

pac the fighter or floyd the real fraud. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
      If it's so easy why doesn't every top boxer do it? Because you need to win every single one of those "high reward low risk fights". Something 99% of boxers can't do. You also need to get into a position of power in order to start picking fights. Floyd did that at the start of his career. He wanted to fight everyone. Why didn't others fight him? Because he was a high risk, low reward fighter.
      Max is correct, mayweathers a rich coward and it will haunt him his entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Man I wish you were obsessed with like......ending world hunger or something because I have never seen someone spend literally every day of their lives on the same exact topic without fail. I am sure you would find the secret to ending hunger or die trying.
        I am the vanguard of truth homes. I need to spread the patheticness that will slowly destroy boxing. Bringing this out is my way of helping cure boxing of Floyd ways. Someone has to do it and I'm doing my share to protect this great sport

Everyone knows, It ain't over with Pac and Floyd rivalry, nothing was closed that night when the world felt robbed with that sorry excuse for boxing in the biggest world stage ever, for all that running and hugging while the other guy chased him in a boring fight.. but what does Floyd rather do? Instead of fighting him and cleaning up his name and putting an exclamation point to who really is the better man between the two of them, he rather stay retired and duck again..

the pussifaction of boxing is now complete.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          lol

history will ultimately judge, who the real TBE of this era is.

pac the fighter or floyd the real fraud. lol
          Yup, real will be recognized and float up in the history books, who took all comers and challenged himself to be the best!

Level of scared-ness is off the charts! The eyes shows what truly happened.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

In May 2015, Kellerman covered the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao boxing match for HBO.[5] He received criticism online for his post-match interview with Manny Pacquiao.[6] The Guardian stated that his line of questioning was, “interpreted as patronizing” as his wording to Pacquiao was "You thought you won the fight, Why?". However, Kellerman retorted that he “had to ask him” about his disagreement with the judges’ adjudication.[7]

Apparently Lampley knows more than Max since Lampley acknowledged on May 2nd via live that Pac lost. Lol

Comment

In short, Floyd showed wisdom in his career path. I can criticize Mayweather for a lot of things but I'm not going to pretend he didn't beat a lot of great fighters. Pac had his chance and he blew it. Sucks, but heckling Floyd because he made millions and left with his health doesn't really take anything away from Floyd. It just makes the heckler look small.

Comment

How can u say that if Mayweather's level of opposition since 2009 till now has veen much better than anybody in the sport including Pacquiao? Pacquiao had Cotto nd Bradley since then, but the rest were all hyped up fights, Margarito coming off a loss, Mosley coming off a loss, lost to Marquez,I'll give him Bradley, Marquez KO loss, Rios not ranked, meaningless rematch with Bradley, Algieri not really proven, lost to Floyd Mayweather and another meaningless rematch with Bradley.

Mayweather schooled Marquez who just beat Pacquiao in 2008, schooled Mosley who was coming off tje biggest KO win of his career against Margarito and everyone said Floyd wasn't gonna fight him, Ortiz the WBC champ coming off fight of the year win against the then undefeated Berto, Cotto coming off a big dominabt win against Margarito and the 154 WBA champ, Guerrero was at least a top ranked welterweight, Canelo got schooled at the weight he chose with 15lbs+ fight night weight difference and 12 ywar age difference, Maidana coming off the biggest win of 2013 and his career and finally Pacquiao himself.

Path of least resistance? If people didn't think these opponents didn't have a chance like Berto for example when he fought Floyd, these fights wouldn't have been bought / watched by record audiences. And all of this was done by a man in his 30s who's older than Pacquiao.
                Last edited by Dip_Slide; 07-26-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

In every sport, you can make a lot of money, but you get to choose, are you there for the love of money or the love of sport?

Some do it for passion and proving oneself and making a name, and money is just icing in the cake. It's important, but what is even more important to someone who loves his profession, is making the best out of his legacy.

Floyd is more of a businessman than a real sportsman who loves the game.

Jordan was shortchanged by the Chicago bulls for most of his career in the NBA. It's only in the later years did he get what he deserved, did he care that he was being short changed.. not really, he was there for the love of the game, and even if he was being short changed, he still showed his love and passion for the game.

product endorsers saw what he stands for and money flowed through endorsement deals for MJ, not because he needed money, it came because he was a competitor at the highest level of the sport and endorsers, fans, people from all walks of life recognized what he represent an athlete that challenges himself to be the best.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

So manny fighting Crawford who fights at a lower division is more dangerous then when Floyd moved up to fight Canelo who everyone said he would duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Floyd fans, don't shoot the messenger, talk about what Max said..

I know it hurts..but truth will always come pouring out..

legacy brothas that's what it's all about. You can't have it both ways. You fight who is hot, when being great calls for it and embrace all comers to prove your metal as great fighter.

Floyd went to the path of less resistance and even 'till the end.. he still did it to the last drop.

cough..cough.. Berto..cough cough..

Guess Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Marquez, and Mosley were all least resistance then, I mean, it aint like they were in the top 10 p4p rankings when he fought em or anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X