No announcement yet.

Video: College Feminist Hipster Checks 2 Students White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    An insult isn't the best way to start off when trying to state your case....

Race card, which only shows one cant make an effective argument.
    racism exists, that is a fact. to say im playing the race card is actually you failing to find an argument to say it isnt racist. it is racism and you know it.

I doubt it because rich folks aren't stupid enough to elect Democrats like Mayor Roy Nagin who did nothing when Katrina happened, except played the race card and blamed Bush.
    yeah because a republican would do good by poor black folks in a situation like that LOL. the excuses some people pull out of their ass, i can hardly believe it. i am not saying all politicians are racist, but plenty of them are and whenever that's the case it is blacks, hispanics, arabs and other minorities who suffer. this too is a fact.

bush hold accountability along with a lot of other people, but in the end who's primaruily to blame isn't relevant. the bottom line is poor black people got shafted by politicians in a situation where withe people wouldnt have been.

Red herring, but I will say whites don't get extra points on college admissions and civil service exams so it evens out.
    it doesnt acctually. white people love to do that. all public schools in black areas are horrendous due to a lack of funding from the government, then when the affected students struggle they help out a minimal number of people and act as if they are being overly helpful. give blacks the same level of education as whites, giving us **** education and then handing out help toa few people not only robs us of equal oppertunity but feeds white supremacists such as yourself in your inbred hatefilled beliefs.

See above, as well as crime statistics.
    crime statistics are bull****. a white kid with pot is given a warning and sent on his way, a n igger goes to jail. black communities are over policed and innocent blacks are thrown in jail at a much higher rate. these are facts. cops create those statistics themselves to justify creating those statistics basically. there is much more to it as well but i dont have the energy to go into it.

at the end of the day it is still racist to blame one black man for the actions of another simply because they have the same skin color. good job exposing your recism (again).

Yes, we have Black History Month. When is White History Month?
    every other month of the year.

black history month wasnt created for blacks, it was created for whites so they could ignore our history the remaining 11 months and have an excuse. but that is not even the real problem, the real problem (which i stated and you ignored) is that BHM does not give a fair account of black history. if we acctually got a proper account of black history a cheap cop out to ignore us for 11 months would be damn near acceptable.

but it isnt. nothing about our african roots and a distorted version of our american existance to the point of lying. a ploy to rob us of identity, pride and knowledge of self.

The rest of it is just Jeremiah Wright racism, so there's no need to even address that garbage.
    thats not fair, i addressed your david duke hillbilly racism.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      racism exists, that is a fact. to say im playing the race card is actually you failing to find an argument to say it isnt racist. it is racism and you know it.

yeah because a republican would do good by poor black folks in a situation like that LOL. the excuses some people pull out of their ass, i can hardly believe it. i am not saying all politicians are racist, but plenty of them are and whenever that's the case it is blacks, hispanics, arabs and other minorities who suffer. this too is a fact.

bush hold accountability along with a lot of other people, but in the end who's primaruily to blame isn't relevant. the bottom line is poor black people got shafted by politicians in a situation where withe people wouldnt have been.

it doesnt acctually. white people love to do that. all public schools in black areas are horrendous due to a lack of funding from the government, then when the affected students struggle they help out a minimal number of people and act as if they are being overly helpful. give blacks the same level of education as whites, giving us **** education and then handing out help toa few people not only robs us of equal oppertunity but feeds white supremacists such as yourself in your inbred hatefilled beliefs.

crime statistics are bull****. a white kid with pot is given a warning and sent on his way, a n igger goes to jail. black communities are over policed and innocent blacks are thrown in jail at a much higher rate. these are facts. cops create those statistics themselves to justify creating those statistics basically. there is much more to it as well but i dont have the energy to go into it.

at the end of the day it is still racist to blame one black man for the actions of another simply because they have the same skin color. good job exposing your recism (again).

black history month wasnt created for blacks, it was created for whites so they could ignore our history the remaining 11 months and have an excuse. but that is not even the real problem, the real problem (which i stated and you ignored) is that BHM does not give a fair account of black history. if we acctually got a proper account of black history a cheap cop out to ignore us for 11 months would be damn near acceptable.

but it isnt. nothing about our african roots and a distorted version of our american existance to the point of lying. a ploy to rob us of identity, pride and knowledge of self.

They could pour a billion dollars in to the funding of each of your inner city schools and you'll still come out with crap results.

Successful school results are 80% good parenting, 20% teaching. Please explain how its white peoples fault that your black single mothers are failing to raise children correctly and failing to keep their kids from befriending thugs and taking drugs.

Comment

at the end of the day it is still racist to blame one black man for the actions of another simply because they have the same skin color. good job exposing your recism (again)..
        LOL crime stats are bull****? That's why you're 12% of the population and 52% of the homicides, do you think they just ignore all the white murderers for some conspiracy to boost your crime rates?

at the end of the day if you sound like a thug, you dress like a thug and have the criminal record of a thug then you're probably a thug, that's not racism, its making decisions with your head.

How about you quit complaining about racism, go throw out your 5xxxl white t shirt hand me downs, your saggy jeans that you wear below your knees, your gold plated chains, and go buy some real clothes like an adult, then go get an education right after.

Comment

No one likes a whiner. You need to man up,pull yourself up off the floor from the pile of tears and drool you've covered yourself in. Identify the racists and we can fight them together. Let's do this.

Comment

Cuckservatives love nothing more than the opportunity to show how non-racist they are for ingrate minorities that will never vote for them.

Poor black people got screwed because they were stupid criminals looking for the opportunity to loot which they did.

Black public schools are **** because of the students that go to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIdz_I85dA

Blacks commit a ton of crime not just in America but pretty much everywhere.

More horse****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              she's kinda cute from what i can tell. i'd let her verbally abuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                That ***** is stupid as hell...

It's like a female version of bringer,, or maybe it is bringer

Comment

yt be keepin' me down and sheit

Comment

European leaders: we must feel sorry for these refugees and terrorists, we essentially threw the war upon them!

Comment

Working...
                    X