Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's that f@ggot who always comes into the ring with pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    knew exactly who you were talking about when I came into the thread.

I forgot the fight but in the introductions he was making a "c" with his hand. Have no idea what it meant.
    Marquez vs. Pacquiao IV. I remember that shyt, too. I want to find him and fahk him up.

Comment

haha, him and a few others you always see at pacquiao fights...along with the older dude who wears tinted glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
        haha, him and a few others you always see at pacquiao fights...along with the older dude who wears tinted glasses.
        And that other guy who looks like a shar pei.

Comment

watch the pac vs rios post interview in the ring, that dude had an orgasm after manny made that everyone is brothers and sisters speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            He can't be a f@ggot. Manny wouldn't have him around.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              knew exactly who you were talking about when I came into the thread.

I forgot the fight but in the introductions he was making a "c" with his hand. Have no idea what it meant.
              this when he does this it looks like he is sucking a really fat invisible cock

Comment

I can understand clapping and nodding your head to support your man but this guy takes it too far. He needs to get off Pacquiao's dick.

Comment

isnt him the preacher or someone from the church?..Or I am mistaken?

Comment

Working...
                  X